Side note 1: Relationships

This will be (y/n)s relationships with the other Demon slayers.

Hashiras:

Sanemi: (y/n) thinks that he should get therapy. He's never had a conversation with Sanemi.

Gyomei: (y/n) thinks that he's really cool but is scared by him.

Shinobu: (y/n) thinks that Shinobu is annoying is really getting on his nerves.

Obanai: (y/n) hates Obanai with a passion. Whenever Obanai would mention Mitsuri, (y/n) would get a tick mark.

Tengen: (y/n) thinks that Tengen is a little weird, bit cool at the same time.

Giyuu: (y/n) thinks that Giyuu is a really good friend but feels that Giyuu should open up more.

Muichiro: (y/n) thinks of Muichiro as his younger brother. He thinks of muichiro as a brother and would die for muichiro's safety

Rengoku: (y/n) respects Rengoku and wants to become just like him. (y/n) looks up to Rengoku.

Mitsuri: (y/n) and Mitsuri are in love (if that's not obvious), and (y/n) wouldn't let anyone hurt her.

Next,
Others:

Tanjiro: (y/n) thinks that Tanjiro had the potential to defeat Michael Jackson.

Nezuko: (y/n) thinks that Nezuko is gonna become much stronger than ever.

Zenitsu: SIMP. (y/n) thinks that Zenitsu needs to focus more on training then finding a wife.

Inosuke: (y/n) thinks that Inosuke needs to be quieter.

Kanao: (y/n) thinks that Kanao needs Tanjiro.
______________________________________

There it is. (y/n)s relationships with others.

247 words.