Chapter 11: The Attack on Swordsmith Village

Just wanted to mention that the title of this chapter sounds badass.

____________________________________

(y/n) POV

Ever since the incident at Entertainment district, I'd always visit there to help rebuild everything and to make sure no demons interrupt the process.

But while I was about to go, Mitsuri told me she was gonna go to the Swordsmith village for the hot springs. I thought it was kinda dumb, but I let her do her thing.

I didn't really think about it, but I should've.
I was always going somewhere and I barely had any free time.

But if I did have spare time, I would train Tanjiro and the others. They were pretty strong together, but they would still lose.

But when Tanjiro also went to the swordsmith village, Inosuke and Zenitsu stood no chance against me.

So I decided to devote most of my time to spar with them to make them stronger.
They mostly had to work on working together, because they would never work together and would always fight with each other.

So every time we would spar, I'd always go for one to see how the other will react. But they would just keep attacking me instead.

'Well, I guess they'll have to learn the hard way'.

Every time we would fight, I'd encourage them to fight as a team and work together, They'd ignore me.
Which pissed me off, So I'd never hold back.

"Lord Inosuke will finally take you down today", Boar head said.

"Geez, you sure lose a lot for a Lord", Zenitsu said.

"I'm just sayin, you guys would be better as a team", I said to them.

"Shut it! Today is the day that Lord Inosuke will Win!"

"Your loss".

Inosuke Charged at me with full power while Zenitsu got his timbers shivered and stayed back.

So I jumped over Inosuke and went at Zenitsu.
I wanted them to go full power at me, so my plan was to Knock Zenitsu out in irder fir him to charge at full power.

"Inosuke! Help!-"*chop!*.

Zenitsu dropped dead on the floor while Inosuke is in the air charging at me.

"Never under estimate Lord Inosuke!".

'Perfect'.

"5th form, Upper slash!"

I slash my sword and Inosuke is left open in the air.
I'm about to unleash another move until Zenitsu slashes at me,

"1st form, Thunderclap and flash!".

He charges at me, And I barely had any time to react.
Inosuke also charged at me, but that was there mistake.

"Second fang, Slice!"

I was really impressed that they're actually working together and not yelling at each other for once.
But I couldn't lose to them so I wasn't gonna let them win.

"7th form, Pulse slashes!"

There was a lot of wind and dust and when it cleared, they weren't there,

'Where could they be? maybe there above-?"

Yep, they were above me and were unleashing another round of attacks. Shit.

"1st form, Dragon's breath!"

I attacked bit they easily dodged it this time,

'Damn, they're already getting better. Better put an end to this fast'.