Broken

He couldn't breathe

He desperately dug his hands into the green sludge around him, nothing was working.

His life flashed before his eyes. When he was declared Quirkless, Kacchan bullying him, the name Deku ringing in his ears. And finally earlier this morning when Bakugou told him to jump off a roof.

Is this how I die was the last thought he had before losing consciousness feeling a tear falling down his cheek

The next thing Midoriya felt was the feeling of getting slapped repeatedly. That woke Midoriya up, his eyes focused on the culprit of the action, a muscular blonde with a large smile who was currently being chastised by another blonde person. Midoriya head snapped back to the muscular blonde so fast you think he'd get whiplash "No way, All Might!"

Meanwhile said number one hero was getting a lecture from his niece when the now conscious boy shouted his hero name he and Melissa snapped back to the boy who had magically dissapeared from the ground was now on his left. "All Might, can I have your autograph"

Izuku flipped throught to his all might page to see he already signed it, Midoriya let out a high pitched squek and shouted "It's already been signed" then he started saying something about it being a 'family heirloom for generations'

All might laughed "Okay Young..."

"Midoriya"

"I have to go, Bye!" All might said leaving Melissa there alone said girl sighed and took out a capsule and threw it down and in a puff of smoke it was replaced with a motorbike " Okay stay safe Midoriy.." her sentence was stopped short when she realized she was alone. The teenager just sighed and drove off to where all might was.

All might noticed that his legs felt heavier "Melissa I told you not to hang off my legs when I'm jump-" that's when he realized that the one hanging off his legs was actually Izuku.

All Might decided to land on a roof not too far away mostly because of his injury.

Melissa arrived to the building where All might was, just to hear an explosion, curiousity sent her towards the explosion. When she arrived she saw the sludge villain that her uncle dropped. Speak of the devil she felt the smaller version of All Might put his hand on her shoulder.

Midoriya subconsciously walked towards where he heard the explosions. When he finally looked up his face turned pale and his eyes widened

Katsuki Bakugou his tormenter was being suffocated by the same sludge villain that attacked him. If it was possible to go paler than he already was than Izuku did just that.

He'd done this. He was going to be the reason that his childhood best friend died. Bakugou's eyes met Midoriya. True fear coursing through the explosive boy's veins.

Midoriya's eyes focused, he was right in front of the sludge villain his arms digging through the liquid man.

"D-Deku what are you doing here?" Katsuki asked, Midoriya replied "I couldn't just let you die!" Tears furiously flowing out of his eyes. The sludge villains hand shot out aiming for Izuku's face.

Midoriya saw his life flash before his eyes again. All Might moved but he knew he wouldn't get there in time.

I have to live, I have to prove everyone wrong. All Might, Bakugou even his mom rang through his mind. Then everything went white...