𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.

So one day. Hawks calls you and asks if you guys could go out to get donuts, of course you say yes. Since well you guys have been best friends since you were little, but you decided to get ready. After you got done getting ready you walk to the donut place he invited you to. And you see him sitting down in the window so of course you walk in, and sit with him as hawks looks up and says, oh!! ( your name) your here! I got us donuts already they soon be coming soon? I hope. And just as he said that, a waiter walks over to them as the waiter looks at hawks and winks at him as they pull out a small paper and writes something as they give it to him as they give them the donuts and walks away. As y/n says, sooo!! I guess someone likes you huh! They seem nice- as hawks says, sorry but I already like someone- she's so nice and pretty I hope she likes me to. As You say, oo! What's her name! As hawks starts freaking out and says, I.. well.. don't worry about it!?, as he starts to eat the donuts.

You kinda blushed at how cute he was while eating as you pick up a donut and starts eating

You kinda blushed at how cute he was while eating as you pick up a donut and starts eating. As hawks soon stops eating and says, y/n.. I need to tell you something.. as you look at him and says, yeah? What is it?. As he says, I kinda.. like you and I know you'll probably say n- as you say, I do like you. A lot actually. As he says, well! It's official!.

•one month later.•

One day. You decided to go in hawks closet while he was in the shower, and you found a purple box that was kinda huge and seemed kinda heavy, and had stuff in it. So you being curious you decided to put it on the floor and open it as. It was a bunch of toys. Like strap-ons. Dildos and a bunch more. And you thought, wow.. I didn't know he- as you start to think of.. something else. You started to think of some.. dirty things as you smirk and waits for him to get out of the shower. A few minutes later he gets out of the shower as he walks in the room and he says, I thought i had the lights on? As he turns them on as he sees you holding the box of toys, as he says, WHY DO YOU HAVE THOSE. As you say, ah.. so your into using toys huh. As hawks says, I.. uh-.. as you say. It's kinda pathetic..~ with more of a seductive tone. As hawks blushes a bit and looks away, as you say, come on. I don't want you to use toys on yourself when you have me, I'll help. As you walk over to him and says, first.. you need to dry off. As he starts to dry off as you look down and he's hard. As you say, your already hard..~ your so gross~ you say in a more seductive tone. Your hard because of what~ just a bit of teasing hm?..~ as he couldn't even say anything. He was just flustered. As she start to tease the tip a bit as he gasps a bit but a small moan comes out of him as he covers his mouth. As you decided to jerk him off a bit. Just to tease him. Of course you enjoy seeing his face all red, he was embarrassed about being hard because of teasing. But he liked it. He loved the teasing, especially when you did it. It drove him crazy, as you stop teasing and pushes him on the bed. Of course he wonders why did she stop.. as you get on top of him and says. It's so cute seeing you be so.. pathetic and helpless. As he hates to admit he liked it. He looks away and blushed harder, as you say, Im just giving you a warning. I will not stop fucking you. And riding your until IM done. You got it. As hawks nodded and says, mhm.. as you grab his face and says, and also. You will call me mommy, or mistress got it. As he nodded again, as you start to take your pants and panties off. As you see his cock twitching as you laugh a bit and says, aww..~ it's twitching..~ how cute. As you soon sat down slowly as a small moan came out of you as hawks grabs the bedsheets and moans a bit louder than you did, as you smirk and starts to bounce up and down as you saw his lewd face. You loved how cute he looked when you ride him. You loved how he arched his back and how he grabbed the bed sheets. And so you decided to ride him a bit faster as his eyes widened as he grabs the sheets tighter and moans louder as you moaned also. But you loved how he moaned, his sounds drove you crazy. But after you both came. You smirked as hawks thought, you were done. As you say, we aren't done yet cutie. We are just getting started. Heh. As hawks says, w..what!! But we just came! I can't take anymore?! As you say, I don't care..~ I told you we weren't stopping until I say so. You got it slut. As he says, sorry y/n.. as you say. Excuse me..~? As he quickly says, mommy!! Sorry.. as you say, good boy~ as hawks says, thank you mistress.. as you say, hm.. should I use the didlo. And put the cock ring on you..

( so I hope you guys enjoyed but I gotta stop because I need a break. I'll post part two tomorrow! But have a gn or day and sleep well! I love y'all<3 )