Omegaverse Lore

Ace/Alistair Salvatore

Age: 29

Occupation: Real Estate broker/ Mafia Don.

Likes: Money, his gang/family, art, working out, his work.

Micah Smith

Micah Smith

Age: 23

Occupation: Barista/Bar Tender.

Side occupation: Sex work/Art

Likes: Sex, art, sleep, cats, music.

Description:

Alpha's– Alpha's can be both female and male, the most fertile beings aside from omega's. Alpha's are the top 10 percent of the world's population. They hold most of the world's wealth, and power as well. They have the looks, the style, and the fame that anyone could desire. They're very territorial over their layers, their home is their domain. Typical pairings would be Alpha/Alpha or Alpha/Omega. Alpha/Beta relationships are rare, or very unheard of because beta's fertility rates are lower than that of an Omega or another Alpha, but still not impossible. Alpha females have a penis as well, they just do not have testicles and their penis is smaller than the average male Alpha's, and their fertility rate of getting an omega pregnant is significantly lower than that of a male Alpha.

Rut– Alpha's go through a rut, rut is where the beast awakens inside of the alpha where he claims a sex partner, typically with their chosen mate/fated mate. During an Alpha's rut, they can attempt to impregnate their mate by knotting them. Ruts can be controlled or lessened by taking rut suppressants as long as the Alpha takes the suppressants at the correct timing.

Knotting– Knotting is when the base of the penis swells for given periods at a time to ensure fertilization of their partner to impregnate them.

Beta's– Beta's are at the middle of the chain, they can be both female and male. They make up at least 80 percent of the world's population. They're the backbone of society from working typical blue-collar jobs to working in positions that alpha can work as well. They're not driven by pheromones like Alpha's and Omega's and at times can be a bit more desirable to employ than an Omega that can go into heat* at any time. They're the average human with average looks and average lifestyles. They're able to obtain land without permission from an alpha or another family ranking above them as an omega would.

Omega's– Omega's are at the bottom of the chain. They can be both male and female, and both male and female omega's can get pregnant. Female omega's are just like a beta females, but their fertility is higher than a beta. Male omega's have a penis and testicles, they have an opening inside of their anus where the birth canal is located, it works like a vagina and produces slick* like a vagina. Omega's are unable to obtain land, rent apartments, open bank accounts, or be employed without an Alpha's– whether it be their mate, their surviving parents, or their surviving siblings– permission. Male omega's are rare and make up 2 percent of the 10 percent of omega's. They're a rarity, to say the least, and due to there being so little of them the bias between the two is widely looked down upon. This bias has made male omega's abandon their true destiny to be with a male alpha. Desperate to be with either a female Alpha or Beta, because of society still being homophobic. In the early 1900's male omega's were killed because they were deemed an abomination which is why the population is lower. In the 1980s is when people began to fight for omega's rights which is why it wasn't as frowned upon as it once was. Male omega's still hide their true nature by taking beta testosterone shots* to suppress heats and kill their floral scent.

Heat– Just like an Alpha, an omega will go through a heat cycle every few months. When an omega is in heat they become incapacitated, hardly able to move, almost turning into putty for any alpha that comes to claim them. Alpha's can and will fight over an omega in heat as their alpha takes control over them to claim an unclaimed omega. An Omega can typically tell when they're about to go into heat because they begin the nesting* phase days prior, with or without their knowledge of doing so. Heats, much like rut's can be suppressed by pricy suppressants or by risky beta testosterone shots* neither is guaranteed to suppress heat but suppressants are more than likely to work than testosterone shots.

Suppressants– Suppressants are usually taken by omega's to avoid heat, mostly unclaimed omega's will take these to avoid an alpha trying to claim them without their consent when they go into heat. Suppressants also help omega's, male and female, avoid unwanted pregnancy. Typically when an omega wants to become pregnant they will stop taking these suppressants and let their body go through a normal heat with their alpha.

Nesting– Nesting is when an omega is preparing for their heat. Typically they gather items that make them feel comfortable. Most omega's have an expensive nesting quilt made from silky, velvety, soft fabrics to make an omega comfortable when they go into heat. Typically if an omega feels comfortable in their environment all they would need is their quilt. If not, an omega will typically add pillows, clothes, and other fabrics that make them feel comfortable. If they're claimed and their alpha is away, some of their articles of clothing can make an omega feel secure and safe.

Slick– Slick is a gooey liquid substance that flows endlessly from both male and female omega's and is typically sweet to taste.

Beta Testosterone Shots– Beta Testosterone shots are given to male omega's who want to seem more masculine to have better chances at getting jobs, getting into relationships with female beta's, and masking their omegan scent. Beta Testosterone shots can be dangerous to an omega's reproductive system causing ectopic pregnancies or stillborns.

Claiming– Claiming is when an Alpha bites the nape of their partner's neck, whether their partner be Alpha, Beta, or Omega this claim makes all Alpha's know that that person is their partner and to keep clear of that person. Claiming can happen by accident when both an omega and an Alpha go into heat and rut. The only way to break this claim is by going through the court system and burning the mark off of the omega's neck, this process can kill omega's. 

Here it is guysss, it took me longer than expected to type this all up, I'm hoping you guys connect some of the dots, but don't connect them too hard okay, lightly do so! This right here is going to help not just you, but me out lol.

Hope y'all like it. Also Micah's photo suits him. <3

Follow me on all of my platforms, Chapter 1 revised is up on patreon for the peach tier! 

https://liinks.co/neonskies95