Taehoon X Reader ~ Love Needs Courage

Requested by : Deborah362
Published : 2/22/2022

*Such a perfect day to post this chapter 🥺

~

"Oi, what are you doing out there."

A tall figure with lazy voice messed up your sad moment, you lowered your head even more when he walked towards you in loud steps. You could sense his anger despite from the stomps he made, he rarely acted like that unless something had happened to you.

"Look at me."

A long slim fingers cupped your strained, red, puffy cheeks, in short, you looked ugly right now, and raised your head forcefully just to examine you clearly. You could see his surprised expression as his pupils gone enlarged, and later turned into sharp when his gaze met with your swollen eyes.

 You could see his surprised expression as his pupils gone enlarged, and later turned into sharp when his gaze met with your swollen eyes

"Who. Tell me."

The tall teenager's pale face gone darkened and frowned, clearly annoyed by the fact that someone had made you cry. Who allowed them to do that? His grip on your face got bigger when staring at the car behind you, you knew he had started to overthink and the ways to teach the culprit a cruel lesson.

You began to whine since his grip made you pain, through the blurry vision caused by the tears, you noticed his worried face after releasing his hand from your red cheeks. Now, you couldn't control your tears anymore.

"Taehoon-aahhhh, they broke up with me!"

You instantly locked on his waist, hugged him tight and nuzzled your head into his chest, crying desperately without caring about your dignity. You knew he hated someone who acted like a weaklings and clinged on him but you couldn't hold back your sadness from pouring out. The teenager who was addressed as Taehoon, was now looking helplessly and his hands were in an awkward place. Lastly, he sighed before replied you with a hug, patting your back gently, drawing a circle and whispered into your ears with those soft voice that was completely different from the tone he spoke in usual.

"It's okay, Y/N. They don't deserve you. It's okay."

Taehoon continued to pat on your back while landing his chin on your head, kept trying his best to comfort his crybaby. You looked tiny under his big figure. His voice was too alluring as if a lullaby. Eventually, you felt a weight on your eyelids, and finally they shutted.

"You still have me, you dumbass Y/N...."