Chapter 1

So the scene starts from the task where Teja Shamita and Bichukle won ticket to finale.....

Everyone is busy selecting their clothes but there is one person who is sitting dipping the legs on pool....He is none other than Pratik who is sitting upset as he is missing his family when Teja who was passing from there saw him and went towards him.

Teja(keeping her hand on his shoulder):Pratik Kya hua.

Pratik who was lost in his thoughts came out and turned back to see Teja....Teja saw his moist eyes and immediately sat beside him wiping his tears.

Teja(hugging him):Pratik Kya Hua....aap ro kyu rahe ho.

Listening her soothing voice just like his mother he hugged her back tightly and started sobbing on her arms....Teja got scared watching him crying badly and started to rub his back and also caressing his hairs.

Pratik(crying badly): I'm missing my mom...(hiccuping)Mujhe unke lap pe sir rakh ke sona hain.

Teja(wiping his tears):Toh kya hua mumma nahi hain toh main hu na.

Pratik looked at her and she holds his hand and came towards the green couch where she saw Karan sitting.....Karan who was waiting for her  with hot oil for a nice champi session saw her holding Pratik's hand and looking at his face karan knew something happened with pratik so he immediately made some space for Teja.

Teja made pratik sit down infront of her and karan subconsciously ruffled pratik's hair and a frown came on his face as he always saw pratik as his younger brother.

Teja then started to give him a nice hair massage and instantly pratik relaxed and with a sigh he kept his head on her lap and she started to massage his hairs.

Teja:Jab bhi aapko kuch bhi share karna ho toh aap aise bottle up karke maat rakhiye aapne aap ko apne emotion chupane se toh aacha hai ki aap joh dil mein aaye sab  bold do toh maan halka ho jata hain.

Karan: Humesha yaad rakhna humare vich kuch bhi ho mein humesha tera saath hu pratik okk.

To which pratik nodded his head now knowing that due to this game and planning plottings their ego came in between them and he knew he had resolve this issue as soon as possible as deep down he still loves karan as his elder brother and respect him as his mentor and today he saw a glimpse of his mother in teja and hence he already started loving her as his bhabhi as he knows no one can replace Teja's brother in her life and also he knew karan loves her more than his life.

With this after a little bit of talk between three of them and Teja giving Champi to both Karan and Pratik decided to call it a night as tomorrow is WKV  shoot and asusual after a little bit night conversation with each other tejran slept wishing good night to each other.

......................................................................................................................................

RECAP:Karan Knowing the Secret of Teja....

So guys this the first chapter and i somewhere find Pratik more genuine than umar so this chapter is on them only....

and next chapter pakka on Tejran....