Chapter 2: Fluff

Skeppy was at home while Bad was at work. He was annoyed and upset because people would make fun of him or tell him that Bad was using Skeppy for sex. He made a huge mess in the room and didn't hear the door open. Bad walked in and saw a mess.

"What happened Skeppy?" Bad asked "I want to kill myself" Skeppy said.

Bad picked him up and sat him on his leg.

"What happened baby?" Bad asked "I was being made fun of and people told me that you were using me for sex" Skeppy said.

Bad kissed his head.

"I'm not using you for sex, I never will, your my boyfriend and we're getting married soon" Bad said.

Skeppy was crying so much and Bad was trying to comfort him.

"I'll let you off with a warning, I won't punish you but next time it happens I will, understand?" Bad asked "yes sir" Skeppy said.

Bad hugged him right and kissed him all over his face and he giggled. They went to bed and fell asleep.

The next morning

Skeppy woke up and was happy that it was his wedding day. He got ready and his dad walked in.

"Ready?" His dad asked "yeah" Skeppy said.

The bell rang and his dad grabbed him and hooked his arm and started walking him down the aisle. They got to Bad. He gave Bad his hand.

"Take care of my son" Skeppy's dad said "I will" Bad said.

Skeppy's dad sat down with the rest of his family. The wedding started and they kissed. They started dancing around and smiled. They kissed each other and they pulled apart.

"I love you Darryl" "I love you too Zak."

They kissed and the song finished. Their friends walked up to them and started talking to them. They smiled and Skeppy saw the people who made fun of him and said that Bad was using him. They looked at him and laughed.

"I'll be right back babe" Bad said.

Skeppy was trying to say something but couldn't and he left. They walked over to Skeppy.

"Look that fag got married to the guy that's using him, I'm surprised they got married" one of them said.

Skeppy looked down.

"Aw, can't say anything?" A girl asked.

Skeppy was getting pissed. They started laughing and making fun of him. He punched them and everyone was shocked and he started beating them up. Bad ran to them and grabbed Skeppy.

"What's wrong with you?" Bad asked.

Skeppy got Bad's hands off of him and walked over to his parents.

"Y'all should leave" Bad said.

They left and Bad walked over to Skeppy and picked him up and brought him home after the party was over. Bad and Skeppy changed into pajamas.

"Why did you do that?" Bad asked.

Skeppy ignored him.

"Skeppy, answer me or you're getting punished" Bad said "they made fun of me and still saying that you were using me, you expect me to just sit there and let them?" Skeppy asked "no, but you could've came and told me" Bad said "I need to learn to take care of myself" Skeppy said.

Skeppy laid down and Bad cuddled him. They fell asleep.