The office

The alarm went off which made me wake up really fast , I yawned as I felt someone moving about in my bed.

I took the blanket off and it was Andre, deep sleeping.

I frowned at him as he searched for the blanket pulling it up to him. I walked into the bathroom and did my morning routine after I made my way to the kitchen.

Going past the mess in my living room off last night, I walked into the kitchen searching for a clean bowl for my cereal.

I reached out for the milk and poured it into the bowl then the cereals.

I took it to the living room and sat on the couch swichting on the TV.

*10 minutes after*

I heard Andre's footsteps waking towards the couch , suddenly he kissed my lips

'Morning my princess' He smiled as he pecked my lips

I said trying to move my face.'Morning'

He looked confused at me "What's upp?!"

"Talking 'bout some damn "what's up" when you and Ciara left me in the club by myself'' I shouted rolling my eyes.

"all I can remember was that I went to get a drink , sorry babes'' He said.

"Whatever is going on with between you and Ciara , I will find out' I stood up.

He grabbed my arm " C'mon babe, you know I would never do that to you"

"Don't touch me'' I looked back at him

"You know ...I love you thats why i'm here"

"Save that for later " I said making my way to my room

~Kaya

"Wake up''

I banged on the door.I opened and Ciara was knocked out "Wake up, tell me all about last night"

She yawned" I'll tell you later" mumbling.

"NO, NOW! I gotta put my plan into place "

She slowly stretched and sat up "Right, Andre went down to get a drink and I followed him then I made conversation with him ,that's when he got distracted the DJ changed the music to twerk and I started grinding on him, he didnt like it at first but then...' We laughed.

"That's good news" I said smiling

"But why you doing this to her?!"

" out of everyone that works in Marriott , she's the only innocent bitch and that's what Marcus is into , so if i screw her relationship with Andre , Marcus won't be seeing her''

"She kinda is nice , you know " Ciara's face changed

"Shh!! are you going to regret what you did to your best friend now?" I looked at her with a serious face.

She rolled her eyes " You could have chose the easy path ,like beat her up or something" Ciara said moving her hands

''Nahh , Marcus would feel sorry for her, that's not what want''

Someone knocked on the door.

''You expecting anyone?'' She asked me.

'No' I said making my way to the door and looking through the hole.

'OOOOOOH ,shhht!' I said.

'Who is it?' Ciara said

'Your bestfriend' I laughed