My pool my rules

So after I got my super cute swimsuit I had to show the guys the way to my house. Who would have thought just to find a store you had to let random guys come to your house and swim. I gave them my number just in case they couldn't keep up with my driving skills.
"Whoa your room leads straight to the pool, is it your personal pool"
"yeah, by the way what's your all's names I never got them"
"Oh my bad, the bushy blonde is Tanner, the tan guy with the black hair is Zach, and I'm Kyle also known as the bushy brown hair boy with the best tan and the most amazing body, what about you, what's your name"
He definitely is the best looking of the three and his eyes are the prettiest green ever, but I would never tell him that.
"I would agree with you but that's not true your just imagining someone else when you look in your mirror every morning, and my names Alexis but I prefer Lexi"
"Ooh she totally burnt you bro"
"shut up Tanner"
"Can we just go swim now"
"Yeah it through the doors and the towels are in the shed thing out there with some things to use in the pool"

**KYLES POV**

I opened up the shed and there were towels, a beach ball, and some pictures of Lexi and some girl. Lexi looked so cute in the pictures but she looks good now too so, I can't let her know that I like her she will definitely turn me down, I'm not her type, and normally a girl like her would just be a quick look and done but there's something about her.
"Kyle cmon hurry up there's a diving bored and two slides this place is awesome"
"Dude I'm coming hold on I'm just getting some towels for everyone"
Lexi walked out and she looked amazing in her bikini she definetly looked better in it than a lot of other girls would have.
"Woah check out the swimsuit model, oh wait it's just Lexi"
"She could have had me fooled"
"Yeah whatever I'm gonna tan if you guys don't mind don't get me wet and don't break anything"
"Ok whatever"
Dang she looks amazing and I bet she would look really good when she gets angry maybe if I threw her in the water she wouldn't get to mad and if she does then oh well it will totally be worth it.
Ok guys on three we throw Lexi on the water. 1...2....3"
"Ahhh did you guys seriously just do that"
"Hmm I don't think so do you guys remember doing anything"
"nope"
"ok well if you wanna play it that way then all of you leave I have stuff to do"
"you sound like my mom"
Before she gets any angrier I decided to tell the guys to pack up and leave.

**LEXIS POV**

I didn't think they would actually listen to me and leave but I couldn't tell them to stay or else Kyle would find out I like him and even if it is true I don't want him to know he might not ever talk to me again if he finds out. I want to spend as much time getting to know him as I can.