After the Date

Larty did not enjoy their date but Sienna did. They went to a chocolate factory and ate chocolate out of eachothers mouth! It was disgusting. She asked him out on another date but he declined. She was heartbroken. She was out to kill him now. He didn't care he just went back to doing his job. But when he got to the school he saw that it was under construction. He had no clue what to do because if he got caught then he would be finished. He would get thrown into a cellar and boiled to death. So he decided to go to the next school. He killed all the teachers their anywhere. So he walked to the most prestigious academy in their town. When he peeked out through the bush, all of a sudden their was angels music playing. He hopped out of the bush and walked up the pave walkway. He crept through the window and into a closet. Even the closets were nice! Later when everyone was at lunch he walked down the hallway. The floors were so clean and the lockers were made of pure gold. He spotted a teacher and ran to an open locker. It was so pretty full of makeup and glitter. When he saw that the teacher had left he hopped out of the glamorous locker and into a classroom. The classroom was really nice and fancy. High desk tops, nice chalkboard and smartboard.