{Chapter 2}

3rd Person POV:

Monday was a stressful day for the four-person couple and Niall. Liam got called at 5 am for a new case of a kidnapping of a seven-year-old girl who had a father that had a high-profile job. Liam got dressed as quickly as he could into his suit so he can get to the abduction site. His three mates managed to give him a hug and kiss while they were half asleep. Liam ended up catching the kidnapper ten hours later, after numerous false leads, in the attic of the uncle's house and could return the little girl safely home before he left work around six o'clock.

Louis woke up to his alarm at 6 am so he could shower and put on a white button up shirt, dress pants, and appropriate shoes. Louis kissed the last two males in the house before running out of the door to his car so he could get to the hospital on time. Louis arrived at the hospital, changed into his scrubs, and put on his white coat before leaving the locker room to officially get started on his work day. Louis had multiple surgeries throughout the day. All surgeries went well for Louis and the patients so everyone was happy. He did some paperwork before leaving work to head home at seven thirty.

Harry was the third one to wake up on Monday morning. He woke up at 7 am to get dressed in his black fitted t-shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans, and his favorite pair of brown boots. Harry went downstairs to get all the school work together that he graded on Saturday. He put together a quick healthy lunch and double checked everything before kissing Zayn, who was standing in the kitchen, goodbye. Harry walked outside to his car and left for a full day of crazy nine and ten-year olds. Harry's entire day was filled with teaching children about how to have fun with science. There was only one accident with a pair of scissors that ended with the little boy getting a band aid and being fine a few moments later. Harry cleaned up his classroom and put away the papers he had graded throughout the day before grabbing his bags and left to go home a little past six o'clock.

Zayn's day was a little different than his boyfriends. He woke up at the same time as Harry, but instead of immediately getting dressed for work Zayn got dressed in gym shorts and a t-shirt to work out. Zayn's job is more physically straining than all of his other mates so he works out more than any of them with Liam being a close second. Zayn made his pre-workout while Harry made his lunch. Harry and Zayn shared a kiss before Harry left to go to the school and Zayn went into the basement of the house to the couple's home gym to warm up. Then he proceeded to work out for the next hour and a half. When Zayn was finished he was soaking wet from sweating so much. He went upstairs to take a shower and enjoyed a bowl of cereal in front of the TV before he got dressed in a long sleeve fitted shirt and a pair or cargo pants with tactical boots. Zayn made sure he had his gun and knife on him before going outside to his truck to check his gear that is in the backseat. He saw that his bullet proof vest, helmet, extra shirts and pants, and other pieces of gear that might be needed. Once everything was checked Zayn jumped into the driver's seat and made his was to work at nine thirty, hoping that today was calm and that they didn't get any calls. Sadly, that was not the case. Zayn was in full gear and standing outside of the local high school that had a bomb threat by eleven o'clock. Turns out the entire thing was a hoax by one of the troubled students because he didn't want to go to Spanish class. The kid was taken to jail and the rest of the day was quiet, making multiple people get to go home early, Zayn not being one of them. Since Zayn is leader of the team he had to stay until the end of his shift, which ended at eight thirty since the next team leader came in thirty minutes early.

Niall woke up in his bed, by himself, to the alarm on his phone at six thirty. He put on a pair of gym shorts and a tank top before going to the living room to watch TV while he ran on the treadmill so he could get some cardio in. Niall ran for thirty minutes before he got done and went to take a quick shower. He got dressed into a pair of Adidas pants and a short sleeve short then added a snap back because he didn't want to deal with his hair this morning. He realized he was taking a long time and had to leave now if he wanted to make it on time to the studio by eight o'clock. Niall grabbed an apple and two bottles of water before quickly leaving his apartment and driving halfway across town. Niall's day was filled with instructing dancers in two choreographed numbers. It would have been more but some dancers were not grasping the dance moves so we had to keep redoing the moves for hours. We only took one break in the morning at ten, a lunch around twelve thirty, and another break at three before everyone left at six.

The couple of four all ate the dinner Harry made then went to be cuddled together in their bed. Niall on the other hand made himself a chicken salad and some lemonade for a quick dinner before going over the choreography in his extra room, that he turned into a small dance studio for himself, that he has to teach the dancers tomorrow. Niall ended up going to bed around nine thirty dreaming about one day meeting his mate.