19. Late Night Confessions

2 WEEKs LATERSEPTEMBER 16TH

2 WEEKs LATER
SEPTEMBER 16TH

It's been a couple weeks since baby girl been out the hospital and she been doing really good.

Stephen been keeping us updated with Millie case and shit and her first court date is tomorrow. Me and Ari gone be there to see what happen, we gone take Kairi with us since Mama C is coming to court too so aint nobody gone be able to watch her.

But right now, it's like 6 ina afternoon and I'm in the kitchen cooking us dinner while Ari was at the dining room table coloring with Kairi.

She really been taking the mother role for Kairi without me even asking and I love the shit. She really been treating Kairi like she hers and I'm not talking bout buying her shit. I'm talking bout spending time with her, playing with her, babying her, and even talking to her when her ass barely understands what Kairi be saying.

I really appreciate this girl for going above and beyond for me doing shit most people would never think about now she doing the same for my daughter. Like this girl really has a beautiful generous ass heart.

"What you thinking bout papa" I heard Ari say while wrapping her around my waist and laying her head on my back.

"You" I said turning away from the stove and wrapping my arms around her.

She smiled up at me and grabbed my face bringing me in from a passionate kiss.

"Look" we heard and looked down at Kairi.

She was showing us her lil drawing.

"It's beautiful baby" Ari said bending down and taking the picture.

"What is it" she asked making me laugh.

It was just a bunch of scribbles but since my baby made it was as good as any Picaso.

Kairi started babbling to Ari and she took her back to the table.

"Start cleaning up food done" I told them.

"Yo fava always trying to tell someone what to do" Ari mumbled.

"Fava" Kairi said scrunching up her face.

"Stop talking like that to my daughter she repeats everything" I said and she laughed waving me off.

It was true through Kairi be walking around calling me papa and shit it's cute as hell so I aint mad.

OMNISCIENT

After they ate Ari had gave Kairi bath while Dave was in their room looking for a movie for them to watch.

Ari walked in the room smiling hard and jumped on Dave.

"The fuck wrong with if I woulda dropped my blunt I woulda throw yo ass out the window" Dave said mugging her and making sure hie blunt was still in tack.

"Nigga fuck you yo baby just told me she loves me you can kiss my fat ass" she said shaking her ass in his face.

"Stop lying she barely tell me that" he said mugging her.

"I laid her down in her bed and told her I love her, and she repeated me and even called me Mamas" Ari said pouting as her eyes started to water.

Dave smiled at her loving the way she loved and talked about his daughter.

"I love you mamas" Dave said pulling her into his lap and hugging her waist.

"It doesn't sound the same coming from your mouth as it does hers" she said making smack his lips and they both laughed.

"I love you too papa" she said pulling away and kissing his soft lips.

"You really love my daughter" Dave asked as he sat up on the headboard with Ari still in his lap.

"Of course and stop calling her yo daughter knowing she like me more" she said rubbing his face.

"Whatever you say ma" he said kissing the palm of her hand then bring her in for a light pec.

"I would have never guest you would be the lovey touchy type" Ari said as he continued to along her jaw.

"There's a lot you dont know about me" he said kissing down her neck.

"Like how I truly love you and am completely obsessed with you" he said sitting back on the headboard and pulled her closer.

Ari heart started beating fast as he continued.

"I know it's only been like 2 months but you've changed me for the better and made my life too happy. Bringing closer to my baby, giving a way better life than I had before, and giving me a typa love that I never knew I needed" he said as his eyes started to tear up same as hers.

"You really are a generous and beautiful person. And I couldn't be more grateful to have you in my life even if it has been a small amount of time" he said and at this point Ari was full blown crying feeling too special under his gaze and loving what he was saying.

"Thank you, Dave I love you and that little with all my heart, her sometimes more" she said mumbling the last part and they both laughed while Dave whipped her tears, and she did the same for him.

"I love you so much" Ari said leaning down and kissing him.

"I love you too" he mumbled against her lips, and she smiled into the kiss.

I was gone make a lil sex scene, but I knew that shit was gone take me a minute and I wanted this to be done by tonight but if yall want one I'll do it next chapter.

Also thank yall for all the reads and votes. We bout to hit 30k soon and im SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

And follow me cause why not🤷🏾‍♀️.

939words
VOTE&COMMENT