I need you more ( a zayn malik love story )

So the first chapter begins enjoy.

" Dakota wake up now " my mother yelled for the hundreth time. " I am up mum " i graoned sliding out of my bed. My mother told me to get dressed because we were having guess over. " in the morning?" I asked my mother. " Its 4:30 in the afternoon " she said walking out of my room. I walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I stripped out of my comfortable pjs and got into a warm shower. As I washed my body I was thinking about the guest that we were having. It was probably another business person my parents usually invited over for dinner. I washed my my hair and got out. I blowed dried my hair and got out my curling iron. While I waited for it to heat up, my phone started ringing. I rushed into my room and grabbed it off the dock.

" Hello " I said into the phone not bothering to look at the caller I.D. " Hey Kota " my best friend Holland said using the nickname I go by. " Hey Holls whats up " I said walking back into my bathroom and feeling the curling iron. It was hot so I put Holland on speaker. " Nothing much I wanna come over is that okay " she asked. I laughed and told her she could. I curled my hair lightly then comed through it to have that wavy effect. I ran into my closet and got out an outfit. It consisted of a strapless floral print dress. A white blazer and some black ankle boots heel form. I put different case on my Iphone and walked out my room. I walked downstairs as my mom opened the door revvealing a very happy looking Holland. She rushed over to me and tackled me in a bear hug. " you act like you haven't seen me in years Holland " I said hugging her back. She just laughed and released me. " Sorry " she said flipping her dirty blonde hair over her shoulder. I smiled at her taking in her apperance. She was dressed in red skinny jeans and a grey sweater with a giant kiss on the front. She also wore a pair of grey vans and had her hair in her naturally curled. Her Iphone case looked like a broken skate bored. her turquise like eyes were bright with happiness like always. I told her we were having guess over and that she could stay. Just as I said that there was a knock at the door.

Sorry if its too short I just wanted you to get a better picture of what's yet to come. Sorry for all the mistakes I'm writing this on my iPod. I hate auto correct. So yeah tell me what you think and vote please Sorry for the first and second chapter. Wattpad was messing everything up. sorry so where it says chapter two in the first chapter just ignore that please. Love ya bunches

-Kirsten <3 :~}