Chapter 2

Chapter 2

My mum opened the door revealing five guys, a women around my mothers age and a man around my fathers age. Before anybody could say anything Holland started snapping her fingers like a maniac. " you just look so familiar " she said pointing a my the five older bits who looked to be around our age. Then her eyes got big and she stared jumping up and down. " your one direction " she screeched. ' who ' I thought to myself. A boy from one direction with a quiff looked at me for the first time so far. He flashed a smile and I smiled back. " your Liam, Louis, Harry, Niall, and Zayn " Holland said. " are you on drugs " I asked her playfully. She glared at me and then gestured to the boys. I nodded and patted her arm playfully. " Its okay  Holls we all have a kink " I said. " well dinners ready I lead you to the dinning area " my mother said leading the way to our big dinning area. I sat down next to Holland. The setting order at the table was the two men were at the end of the table and the older women were sitting by their husbands. Which meant that the rest of us had to fend for ourselves. Zayn say in my other side with Niall on Hollands other side. I smiled at Zayn and drank some ice tea that was in my glass. My mother starter handing out plates with food on them. " So what's your name love " a voice said next to me. I looked over and saw Zayn looking over at me. " Dakota but you can call me Koty if you want " I said playing with the stringed beans my mother had put on my plate. Holland and Niall were talking and laughing quietly to themselves and Harry and Louis were talking too. " So um wanna talk " Zayn asked. " sure what do you wanna talk about " I asked facing him fully. " let's get to know each other " he said placing his hands on his lap. I nodded and says that he can go first. " ok where do I begin, umm my names Zayn Malik, I'm in one direction. My favorite color is red. I live here in Bradford and you Dakota were my best friend " he said as my eyes widened in realization.

How is it so far. Please vote and comment or do whatever you do. Love ya bunches

- Kirsten <3 :~}