Chapter 2

~MASHIHO~

"Hello Mrs. Watanabe? I'm mashiho and I got some information about your sons agenda. And I already had a plan" Mashiho said to haruto's mom with a wide grin his face and stern eyes.
Then he drop his phone after he call Mrs. Watanabe.
"Hmm... Let's see if you will get doyoung, haha doyoung is mine" he said in his thoughts while looking at doyoung's face in his phone.

Mashiho has an obsession on his friend boyfriend which is Doyoung, he wants doyoung to be his one and only. He always took a picture of doyoung when they will going to hangout. And he always stalk doyoung whenever the latter is doing. Even in the locker room while doyoung is changing into P.E uniform he took a picture of doyoung's naked body.
When doyoung is done changing and leave the place, he go to doyoung's locker and took doyoung's uniform and he started to rub his dick in his pants while sniffing doyoung scent in the uniform. He unzipped his pants and let his hard member out of hus pants and started to jacking off his dick up and down. In his mind he's fucking doyoung and make his libido rise. His moan is muffled because he is sniffing doyoung's uniform. "Fuck I'm cumming.... Hmm" and he released his cum on the floor. "Haha... You're going to be mine soon Kim Doyoung, and I will not let anybody to get you. Your only mine" mashiho said and clean himself and he returned doyoung uniform back on its locker, before he get out in the lockers room.

~HARUYOUNG~

Doyoung happily run to haruto after he finished changing clothes and hug him from behind. "Did you wait for me? Hihi" doyoung said while chuckling. "Haha... Yeah. Why your so late, I miss you so much" and pinch doyoung red fluffy cheeks. "Did you miss me that much? Hahaha" doyoung replied and haruto just nod with pouty lips. Then doyoung pecked it, That's why haruto smiling widely. Mashiho far away rolled his eyes and leave the place for him to not see the scene.

"Hey, get a place you two love birds." Jeongwoo said with disgusting look at the two.
"Yah... You're just bitter because you don't have a lover" doyoung replied and make his tongue out to jeongwoo.
"Yah. I don't have lover because, because" jeongwoo said while thinking hard. "Because?? Hahahaha" doyoung said and laugh at jeongwoo. "Because study first" jeongwoo replied proudly.
Both haruto and doyoung just laugh at jeongwoo.
"You two are bullying me. Im'ma go out now. Bye" then jeongwoo leave the two love birds.

"Let's go to cafeteria, what do you wanna eat babe?" Haruto asked doyoung. "You" doyoung replied with a smile. "Again? Hahaha... You're such a spoiled brat babe" haruto said ang tuck doyoung's bangs in his ears. They head out to cafeteria and intertwined there hands while walking. They both smiling widely.

In far away, mashiho took a picture of them and he sent all the pictures of the two lovers to Mrs. Watanabe. "Let's see if you can hold my doyoung's hand and hug him. I'm going to take what's mine you bastard." Mashiho said while glaring at the two at there back and put his both hands in his pocket and leave the place where he is hiding.

NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED🔓

Park Jeongwoo-Loyal bff of doyoung-The only one who will know that doyoung is pregnant-Always disgusted to the two love birds but he is happy that his friend was happy

Park Jeongwoo
-Loyal bff of doyoung
-The only one who will know that doyoung is pregnant
-Always disgusted to the two love birds but he is happy that his friend was happy.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hi everyone hahahahaha I'm in a good mood today so here's another chapter. I know it's short but I hope I can update regularly. Mashiho is such an obsessive shit. Just kidding hahahahaha I love doshiho so I made these and I love there chemistry.

STREAM JIKJIN GUYS. LET'S GET THERE FIRST WIN... KAJJA KAJJA FIGHTING!!

p.s. sorry for the wring grammar and spelling i didn't proof read it.