Chapter 5

~DOYOUNG APARTMENT~

Doyoung wake up and he feels his head is heavy and he immediately turn around because he feels someone is hugging him from behind and he squint his eyes to see it closely. He was shocked to see mashiho naked and has no clothes on both of them. "What the fuck mashi!? What did you to me? Shit" doyoung said and tried to regain his memory on what happened last night but he seems to forget what happened. "Hhhh we did it doyoung, we're drunk and we had sex last night" mashi replied with a smile plastered in his face. Little doyoung didn't know, mashiho already sent there photos of doyoung together in the bed with naked body to haruto who is now rushing to doyoung's apartment.

~HARUTO~

Haruto received a text message from an unknown number with a photos of mashiho and doyoung. Haruto immediately got out from his office taking his car keys and he started to drive faster. "What the fuck, are you kidding me? Shit!!" Haruto is cursing while driving madly.

~BACK TO DOYOUNG APARTMENT~

"No. No. No we didn't make it you understand." Doyoung said and tried to get up but mashiho suddenly grab his arms and hug him. "No. Please doyoung can you be mine?" -mashiho. "Mashi? What the fuck are you saying? For god sake I'm your bestfriend boyfriend" Doyoung replied trying to push mashiho from his hug but mashiho is stronger. Then the door of his room suddenly open and they both see haruto with anger in his eyes, clench jaw and his fist that ready to hit mashiho.

Then haruto hurriedly go to mashiho and punch him in the face. Doyoung was shocked and tried to distance the two from each other. But before he stop the two he just quickly put his clothes first. "Fuck you mashiho" haruto said after he mashiho in the face. Mashiho just smiled and wipe the blood in his lips. "Haha. Why haruto? I just fuck your boyfriend last night" mashiho said still on the bed sitting. Doyoung is just hugging haruto from behind crying to stop haruto to punch mashiho again. "Stop now.." doyoung mumbled to haruto crying from his behind. Haruto immediately let go of doyoung in his waist and glare at him one last time. "Do what you want now, I'm leaving" haruto said glaring at doyoung in his eyes with cold expression and leave doyoung's apartment.

Doyoung followed haruto but before he followed haruto mashiho grab his hands to stop him from following his boyfriend. "Please let me go. I don't to hear anything from you and I don't wanna see you anymore" doyoung said and aggressively pull his hands from mashiho. Doyoung quickly followed haruto in the parking lot. "What happened?" Jeongwoo said confusedly still dizzy. Doyoung just pass him by.

~PARKING LOT~

Doyoung quickly pulled haruto from his wrist before haruto opened his car door. "Please, can we talk this out haru?" Doyoung said still sobbing. "What are we going to talk? About how you had fun last night with that fucking mashiho?"
"Are you that desperate with dick? Haha and you fuck my fucking bestfriend" "or is it mashiho has more money than am I? So you seduce him? Hahaha i know now why you---"haruto said but before he continue what he is saying he received a hard slap in his face. "Is that what you think of me haruto? A fucking whore?" Doyoung said with red face because of anger and his eyes full of tears. Haruto just laugh and glare at doyoung "and now your calling me by my name now?" "Fine, let's end all of this here now. Let's break up now" haruto said keeping his tears not to come out from his eyes by looking at doyoung who is crying now.

"If that's what you want. I'm setting you free from now on"

"Let's break up" doyoung said keeping his balance not to fall on the ground.

"I will delete you now from my life." Haruto said and get from his car and drove it. Then his tears that he keeping started to come out while his driving.

Doyoung seeing his ex-boyfriend car vanishing from his sight he started to fall on the ground and cry. Jeongwoo immediately go to his bestfriend and hug him. Jeongwoo also crying on what he saw and heard from there conversation earlier. Jeongwoo helped doyoung get up from the ground but then doyoung lost his conscious. Jeongwoo immediately hurried to his car and go to nearby hospital.

~HARUTO~

Haruto get to his house with tear marks on his face. "What happe---" his mom asked but she didn't finished what he says because haruto just pass him by, she just smiled because she knows that mashiho planned was effective. And go to his son's room to check him.

"Hey son, are you okay?" She then hug his son. "You're right mom, doyoung is just using me because of my money" haruto said while hugging his bitch mom and cried out. "Shh don't worry, I'll help you to recover. You will come to me to Japan and you will handle our business there for you to forget that deceiver doyoung" mrs watanabe said to his son. Haruto just nod and started to pack his things. He will continue his studies there in Japan for him to forget his ex-boyfriend doyoung. "I will go here again and we will go to airport later"-mrs watanabe.

~HOSPITAL~

Jeongwoo quickly get doyoung out from his car and hurriedly get him in the emergency room. Some hour, the doctor come out from the room and jeongwoo hurriedly go to the doctor. "How is he doc? Does my friend okay?" Jeongwoo ask.
He's fine by the way and does he know that's he's pregnant? The doctor said to jeongwoo. "W-what? Pregnant? My friend is pregnant?" Jeongwoo said to the doctor with shocked impression. "Yes he's two weeks pregnant. And I suggest to avoid some stress and to take his medication properly. So far the baby is fine and healthy. By the way please call me if your friend is awake I'm going to check up on him" the doctor said and leave. Before the doctor leave jeongwoo thank her and go to doyoung's room. He saw his friend sleeping and has some tear marks on his face because of crying.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Here it is chapter 5.... Wait for the upcoming chapters. Thank you.

CONGRATS TO TREASURE AND TREASURE MAKER WHI WORKED HARD. TREASURE 1ST WIN WOOOOH.

STREAM JIKJIN

Leave some inspiration comments for me to regain myself for writing and to finish these. Thank you❤️