Part 1

A group of 4 teenage friends are all hanging out, drinking, laughing, dancing around to music in Spencer's barn as they wait for the two missing members of the group to show up and join them

A group of 4 teenage friends are all hanging out, drinking, laughing, dancing around to music in Spencer's barn as they wait for the two missing members of the group to show up and join them. The girls already there included, Spencer Hastings, Emily fields, Aria Montgomery and Hanna Marin. They carry on despite the thundering noises outside caused by weather as they wait for the leader of the friend group, Alison DiLaurentis, and the favourite, Sofia Rose, to arrive.

Spencer Hastings - lean, smart, athletic brunette who holds herself to such high standards that even she is her own competition. Spencer was the definition of an overachiever, mostly because her family expects nothing less than perfection. She was, as usual, sporting more preppy clothing. Spencer was a bit more strong-willed than the other girls, being the only one to ever challenge Alison even if she didn't do it often. But she wasn't like Sofia, she couldn't challenge Alison without consequences.

Emily Fields - a gorgeous dark haired, tan skinned girl with soft features and a kind smile, arguably the most shy of the group. She's the athlete of the group as the star swimmer of swim team, she's dressed in her usual sporty attire and typical ponytail. Emily wanted Alison's approval just as much as the other girls, but for different reasons, ones she was scared of and not ready to admit yet. She struggles with the hurt that Alison doesn't love her the same way.

Hanna Marin - a sweet looking girl with lovely golden, blonde hair and rosy cheeks that compliment her smile. She has an ambition for fashion that goes unrecognized as she wears frumpy clothes to hide her weight, her biggest insecurity. She was a very insecure girl due to often falling victim to the blunt of people's jokes, 'hefty Hanna' was her nickname given by Alison herself. Hanna was desperate to impress Alison above all others because Alison had picked her to be apart of the friend group.

Aria Montgomery - a petite girl who wore striking hot pink streaks in her dark, almost black hair and an edgy outfit that most wouldn't be bold enough to wear or style. She's the artistic one of the group, always trying new things and loving to go a little crazy with her looks. you can always find her taking some sort of art class. Whilst she may be confident in that sense, she can't stand up to Alison and blindly follows her, grateful to be apart of the group.

Alison DiLaurentis - a beautiful blonde haired, slim body, confident girl. The perfect example of 'look like the innocent flower but be the serpent underneath it'. She may seem like the nice girl next door, which she can be, but her tongue was razor sharp. The queen of Rosewood can either make you a somebody or a nobody which just a few words. And the crown that she wears is full of secrets and lies, even if you know Alison, you don't. She is the reason all the girls became friends in the first place, and whilst she knows their secrets, they don't know hers unless she wants them to.

Sofia Rose - a gorgeous blonde, sassy girl with a beautiful smile and body. Sofia loves fashion, books, art and her aunt. Her and Alison are the closest of the group and she's the only one viewed as Alison's equal because of that. Everyone can't help but love her, whether it be her kindness, her beauty or the simple fact that she can calm Alison and her mean ways, even if only for a little while. Out of the whole group she has the least secrets so Alison has nothing over her, though she wouldn't use any against her anyway because she loves Sofia like a sister.