Chapter 10 (End)

"ARGHHHHHHHHH!" jisung winced in pain as headache were the first thing that he felt early in the morning

To top that, the happenings from yesterday seems to be all blurry in his memory.

He roamed his eyes around their room and blow a frustrated air seeing that he was alone in his bed.

"I didn't remember changing my clothes yesterday..." the black haired male whispered then gasp "Did we do it last night?" the he gasp again shaking his head "But I don't feel anything... Should I ask him? Is he here?"

Jisung carefully get down from the bed and walk towards the kitchen and bite his lower lip as the view of the older's back while cooking food came into his sight.

"You're up sungie?" sungchan ask with a wide grin on his face "Come here..." he open his arms wide inviting the younger for a hug

The younger did what said immediately thrown himself to the older and closes his eyes when the latter rub his back in a gentle manner.

He look up to the brunette with a sleepy eyes "My head hurts so bad, hyung..."

Sungchan click his tongue and chuckle "You drink way too much last night!"

Jisung pouted at the scolding "I'm sorry! and why is my clothes different from today? did we do it last night?" he ask making the brunette furrow his brows

"What do you mean by that?"

"You know uhmmmm..."

The older quietly gasp realizing what the black haired male meant then flick its forehead "Silly! Do you think I will take advantage of you while you're drunk?"

"I mean..." jisung mentally cursed himself, he should really learn how to ask first before concluding about everything

"Did you feel any pain aside from your head when you woke up?"

"None..."

"Then we didn't do that! my goodness gracious jisung, you're already stressing me out early in the morning!"

"I'm sorry okay? I'm just making sure about it!"

"Pshhhh!" sungchan kissed his lover's forehead before letting the male seat on the dining table "Wait for me to finished cooking our breakfast and your hangover soup here okay?"

The younger nods obediently "Okay..."

After a few minutes, sungchan came back from the kitchen carrying their food for breakfast and jisung's hangover soup "Let's eat, sungie!" he said putting the soup in front of the latter

"Thank you for the food..."

The two males started to eat with jisung slurping his soup first before putting shoving the egg roll and rice in his mouth.

"You're so messy!" the older nag wiping the excess rice on the corner of his mouth

Jisung chuckled in response "Sorry..."

"Is your head still in pain?"

"A bit."

"Try to control yourself the next time!"

"Sorry again, hyung..."

"But you're so funny last night." sungchan giggled

The younger's eyes widen "Did I dance weird while i'm drunk?" he ask with a panic tone

"You didn't." sungchan answered making jisung sighed in relief "But you sing a unique song medley... and you told yuna that her eyes were big and it looks like chucky."

"What? I never said such things!"

"But you said it last night, you two almost fight last night actually... Too bad, I didn't get to film what you're doing..."

"Thank goodness there's no video."

"I'll take a video the next time."

"I'm not going to get drunk anymore!"

"You sure? I highly doubt you can't..."

"I will!"

Sungchan nods mockingly, he's certain that it won't be the last time it will happened since jisung said it many times after he get drunk. The scenario last night is just a normal scene when the younger gets wasted, there are more weirder habits the younger has when he's drunk.

"Let's see..."

"Haaa you'll see!" jisung proudly said taking another bite of sausage

"By the way jisung..." the older started and smiled warmly glancing at his lover "You wanna go picnic today?"

The younger stare for a few seconds and nod his head enthusiastically "Sure! Where?"

"At the beach... It's been a long time since we go there."

"Okay!"

They continue to eat breakfast and share stories about each other's experiences.

For them, the past few days feels like they're starting out a new beginning in their relationship trying to catch up and also learning things that change within themselves for the past couple of years being together.

~~

The view of the warm and bright sunlight hitting the peaceful waves of the sea were probably one of the best things the lovers have seen in a long time because it's been a while since they got to go out and have some fun alone together.

"Are you happy sungie?" the brunette ask looking at the younger with so much fondness

"Of course, why would I not?" jisung responded having the same look as well

"I'm really sorry about for what I have done wrong to you..."

"Why are you still saying sorry? I actually realized that it's not entirely your fault, I also have some wrong doings there..."

Sungchan furrowed his brows at the statement "Like what?"

"I should've been more understanding..."

"You've been understanding to me though."

"I mean I should've ask instead of creating a conclusion inside my head."

The older smiled and caress the younger's locks "Let's just be better this time, jisung..." he said and plant a soft kiss on the said male's forehead

Jisung smiled at the action and lean his head on the brunette's shoulder "Yahhh you better focus on me when I ask for attention, channie hyung!" he stated staring at the majestic view in front of them

Sungchan giggle at the words "Let's both focus..." 

"I love you channie hyung."

"I love you too sungie."

The end...