A Feel Better Kiss

gregory's pov

me and evan where just playing random arcade games to get tickets for the gift shop, we were having lots of fun running around and doing random things with each other.

we finally got enough tickets to get the things we want at the gift shops "come on Evan! lets go to the gift shop!" I say excitedly, i grab Evan's hand and run towards the gift shop as we were running someone in group of teens nudges Evan. i immediately pull Evan closer to me "hey! watch where you're going! you could've hurt my friend"  i yelled at this random person. "listen kid. i could really careless if your little friend here got hurt, now go run away and tell you mommy" he laughs along with his friends, i was so angry, i know i'm not supposed to hit or hurt people but this was bullying and so unfair "gregory, its okay ju..just walk away" Evan says to me sounding a bit worried. "you should take your, friends advice and walk away." the random teen says to me getting closer to me face. 

spft 

i spat in his face and then kicked him in his shin. i giggled and ran away with Evan. it's what he gets! he was annoying i stopped running once we were far away from them. "you could have just walked away! now they might try to hurt you" Evan let out a little shaken up. i hugged evan "it's okay, i got revenge for you!" i say trying to cheer him up. he hugs me back "are you okay though? he nudged you pretty bad" i asked pulling back from the hug with my hands on his shoulders "yeah i'm good, i'm kinda tired though." Evan says putting his head down. "wait, where's my golden freddy?!" Evan says looking around on the floor and under random tables. "hey, let's go back to my room, didn't you say you were tired? i'll look for your plush" Evan nods and takes my hand again. we go to my room and Evan goes to sleep. 

those meanies probably took Evans plush! i searched around looking for that group of teens until i finally found them.

"give me my friends plushie back!" im guessing the ' ' leader ' ' of this group scoffs and pushes me to the floor. "Oh! but didnt you spit in my face and then kick me in my leg? i told you to just take your friends advice and walk away." he says picking me up by the collar of my shirt me punches me in my cheek. that's definitely gonna bruise up. they picked on me for a it before they just left me alone, i wiped the tears of my face and smile. "at least i got the plush for evan" 

i get up and go back to my room, my face and hip really hurt. i wake evan up and give him his plush, but he seemed less concerned about the plush and asked me what happend, "those group of teens really picked on me i guess." Evan gives me a hug "you didn't need to do that!" Evan cried out. Evan gets out of my bed and gets the first aid kit.

"but first." evan says moving closer to my face, "mwa! a feel better kiss" he giggles and opens the first aid case. "i- thank you!" i smile warmly to Evan.

:) the end

its 2:20 AM i need to stop writing so late -