꒰🖇️꒱ 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎

𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖

𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖

𝟗:𝟎𝟑 𝐩𝐦

"𝗠𝗜𝗡-𝗔𝗛!"

Min-ah turns around at the sudden sound of someone calling out her name. At a distance, she sees her friend, Jang Ki-yong, smiling happily as he quickly makes his way to her. Min-ah smiles when he gets to her.

"You just got here?" She asks.

Ki-yong nods. "You too?"

Min-ah hums in response as the two make their way into the restaurant. The two greet the waitress at the counter.

"Hello," Ki-yong speaks up. "I believe the reservation we're here for is under Kang Nam-il?"

The waitress nods and looks down at the reservation list before looking back at the two friends and smiling. "Yes. You'll be in our back room. You two are the first of your party to arrive."

The waitress walks from behind the counter to escort them across the restaurant to a room near the back. She opens the door for them and the two walk in and find their seats.

Min-ah removes her jacket and sets it on the back of her chair before sitting. Ki-yong follows her actions and sits in a chair across from her.

"Can I start you off with something to drink?" The waitress asks.

"I'll take a coke, please." Min-ah responds as she takes off her face mask.

"I'll have coke too." Ki-yong looks to Min-ah. "Are you driving?"

Min-ah shakes her head with a curious look.

"Can we have a pot of Makgeolli as well, please?"

The waitress nods before leaving the two alone. Min-ah scoffs a laugh. "Wow, you read my mind."

"I hoped I would." Ki-yong jokes making Min-ah laugh. Ki-yong picks up the container of water that sat on their table and pours some in Min-ah's cup before pouring his own.