Just A Normal Day In The Lair...

Normal POV

"MIKEY, PUT THAT DOWN!" Donatello chased the orange masked turtle around his lab who was holding one of his important inventions. Just as Michelangelo thought he was safe he was instantly tackled down by Donatello.

"WHOA! Hey dude, not fair!" Michelangelo flaired as he tried to get out of the taller ninja's grip. "Let go man!" He pouted and squirmed around.

"This is what happens when you mess with one of my inventions! Now give. it. back!!" Donatello shouted with a huff. He held the smaller turtle tighter in his arms once he realized he was trying to escape.

"AH- Okay okay! Just let me go! I can barely breath..-!" Michelangelo exhaled once he was finally free and shakily handed handed the invention back to Donatello.

Donatello only grumbled as he snatched the invention out of Michelangelo's hand and stomped back to his desk. Right as he started to get back to work, Leonardo and Raphael both walked in with bruises and scare all over them.

"Whoaa... what happend to you two?" Michelangelo asked as he walked up to them, mesmerized by they're bruises.

"We were out on patrol and the kraang cought us lackin'." Leonardo would've grunted as he slumped down on a chair near Donatello.

"I blame this on you Leo! If you hadn't decided to go out for patrol we wouldn't be hurt!" Raphel yelled plumping himself down on the floor against the wall.

Leonardo only groaned and rolled his eyes at his friends comment. "Stop trying to blame me on every little trouble we get into Raph. Besides, it's your fault the kraang attacked us!!"

This triggered Raphel which lead the two friends to get into another argument. Michelangelo only shrugged as he walked out of the lab to get a box of pizza while Donatello would've gave up on trying to concentrate on his work as he only sat there and watched his two friends argue.

After the argument...

Leonardo's POV

After me and Raph finished our argument, we both stormed out of the lab to leave donnie to his work. I went to the dojo while Raph probably went to his room.

I decided to meditate and calm myself down from the fight me and Raph had a few minutes ago. Once I entered the Dojo, I sat near the tree and inhaled before exhaling.

As I was about ti get into my trance, I heard giggling and I could feel someone watching me from behind. One sniff and I smelled the sent of Pizza.

Mikey.

Opening my eyes slowly, all I could see was a huge slice of pizza with cheese dripping off the tip infront of my face. "Mikey, What are you doing?" I asked as I snatched the pizza out of his hand.

"Coming to see if your still mad. I wanted to cheer you up with some pizza!" He said as he sat down next to me eating his own piece of pizza.

I smiled as I glanced at my smaller friend. He was always so sweet and nice to us. I wish Raph was more like him. He always yells at us for no reason.

As I took a bite out of the pizza, the warmth in my mouth made me feel way better than before. I hummed to myself as I slowly chewed on the warm cheesy pizza.

I heard Mikey giggle at how easily I calmed down as he took a huge bite out of his pizza and chomped it down as fast as he could. I finished a few minutes after him.

"Thanks Mikey. I really needed that." I thanked him as I gave him a pat on his head. He only would have chuckled and gave me his signature grin.

"Anything for you dude!" He said as he got up and looked down at me. "Anyways I gotta head out. Casey and I are having a skate off!" He cheered as he quickly ran off.

"Have fun Mikey!" I yelled with a smile, happy my little friend was having fun. After he was gone, I took the time to go back to meditating. Before I could close my eyes fully, April slammed the door open which cought me by surprise.

"LEO! There's something weird going on and a portal opened up outside!"

~END OF CHAPTER~

I decided to make this one a bit short as well considering the last chapter was short. Surprisingly I got this finished before I even new it- I'm not sure when the next chapter will be out but hopefully it'll be our by next week or the week after. Anyways, that's all for today! See you all later!!