Get some grub,

Oh, Ugh my head~, I rubbed my throbbing head with my hand, damn was that little boy heavy.

"Jack~,Jackie you okay?"

"H-huh?" I looked up to see orange googles...Oh come on!

"Why are you here?!"

"Aw, don't you care about me Jackie?" I groaned, then I pulled myself up.

"Is he finally up?" Who's talking? I looked around to see Hoodie, Masky, Jeff, And some scary clown...Where's Ben?

"Yeah." Toby said, sitting down next to me.

"Hey, where did Ben go?"

"Oh, he stayed home." Wait...then where are we?

"You guys done talking?! I want to fucking eat!" Wha? What is Jeff talking about?

"What is he talking about?" Hoodie pointed behind me. I slowly turn around to see a dinner...'Killer food' was its name...When did we get here?...You know what? Fuck asking things, I don't even think I want to know how the hell I got here.

"I think they serve kidneys, Jack." Kidneys? The hell would I want to eat kidneys for?! ...Hmm, well...I am posing as the Eyeless jack...Hopefully they'll have something else though. I slowly nodded my head, getting up and dusted myself off.

"Okay." I quietly said.

"I wonder if they serve anything sweet..." The scary black and white clown said.

"Well, they did made this dinner for the Creepypastas, L.J. I'm sure they'll have food that you'll like." I heard Masky say, I sighed threw my nose and waited until everyone walked towards the dinner...everyone except Toby who just sat there. I shrugged it off and just walked towards the place, I only took a couple of steps before I felt something tug on my sleeve. I turn around to see Toby holding on to my hoodie. I just patted his head and continued to walk. . .

"Dudes, that table!" Jeff said.

"No, Hoodie and I want to sit on the stools over there."

"Tch, whatever. I'm going to sit in that seat over there."

"Okay. Come on Hoods."

"Kay." I saw the orange and yellow man walk away, taking their seats at the counter, already laughing around as if they had been here for hours.

"Let's go sit next to Jeff, you know what happens when he sits alone too long." L.J said...What is his real name?

"What happens?" Toby leaned into my ear, I could feel his warm breath on my neck making me shiver.

"He turns into a drama queen." ...He's bad enough as a prick. I took a seat next to the clown while Toby took a seat next to Jeff.

"So, who exactly is our wait-"

"Hiya everyone!" I turn around to see a pink-headed chick, she had bright blue eyes and her smile was really big it was pretty discomforting.

"Oh god it's Pinkamena." L.J said.

"Hey, what's that suppose to mean?!" Her big blue eyes turned small and her smile turned into a sinister frown.

"Uh...You don't cook the food around here right?"

"No, I only take orders."

"Oh thank Zalgo." I heard L.J whisper to himself.

"So what do you guys want?" Pinkamena said with her huge smile.

"Well, what is there?"

"There's the grand slamwich."

~Video~

"...The hell is a grand slamwich?" Toby asked, his voice getting alittle bit louder.

"It's everything that comes into a grand slam but into a sandwich instead."

"That's sound pretty nasty." I said, Pinkamena turned to me

"They're very popular." I don't want no grand slamwich, where's a menu when you need one?!

"I'm just going to have some pancakes." Toby said.

"I'll put you down for a grand slamwich."

"I said I want pancakes woman!" How does he even know if they serve pancakes?

"Your all getting grand slamwiches."

"I don't want that crap!" Jeff said.

"Man that sounds awful!" I said

"damn it I just want my pancakes!" Toby yelled

"I could slip some pancakes inside your grand slamwich"

"Ewwww!" Toby was twitching violently.

"Whoa dudes, calm down! I got this." L.J said, he cleared his throat then stared at Pinkamena."I'll give you a pony if you get pancakes for Toby, sausages and bacon for Jeff, Kidney sandwich for Jack, and a triple ice cream banana float for me." She was silent for awhile...

"Make it two magical ponies and you got a deal, but you do still have to pay."

"Deal."

"Laughing Jack, your real smooth with the ladies." Jeff said...So that's what L.J stands for...Guess that's why I'm named E.J, to tell us apart.

"Nope, I just knew what she wanted."

"How?" I asked.

"She done this to me before..."

(I was bored again...Plus I love the video <3, I credit Masky-kun for the video.)