Doing it my way

"Uh...Dude...GET THE HELL OFF ME!" I'm about to boil over with my temper, He only chuckled.

"Make me, Jackie." Alrighty then, How should I do this? This isn't the first time someone nearly crushed me to death with their weight...Stupid Mad and his problem with nutella, It should be mine and mine only! Okay...Um...Oh! I know, used one of my arm to snake towards one of his leg without letting him know of course. The moment I felt him in my grasp I yanked it towards me until part of his leg was infront of me, I felt his head land on my legs then the moment I got I let go of his leg then lifted my upper half up. I twirled myself so that my tussy was on the floor, but his head was still on my leg. I pushed him off me then quickly got up and ran away from him, It was only a few seconds before I was tripped... I slammed my hands infront of me so that I wouldn't face implant into the ground, When I looked down I saw that the guy was sitting down with one of my ankles inside his hand. "Nice try Jackie~, But your going to have to do better than that." I groan then he started to pull me closer to him, I crossed my arms and frown under my mask. Then I thought of something...Though it might not work...Eh, worth a try right? When I was close enough to him I used my other leg to kick him in the guts, To my surprise he didn't even flinch. He only moved because of the impact, He stopped dragging me for awhile and the dumbass I am I just layed there staring into those brown eyes of his. It was a moment or two before he finally did something and by something I mean he yanked on my leg so hard that I was practically side by side to him, he was hovered over me with a wide grin plastered on that face of his. My frowned deepen as he patted my head. "Come on Jackie, you could be as voilent as you want when we get to the training ground. The guys are waiting for us and I think your time is over extended buddy." With one swift move he grabbed the hem of my pants and lifted both of us up then flipped me on his back. "As for your weapon I'm sure we'll find your back up scalpels inside the weapon room" Just great~ I started to bang my fist into his back like a whinning child but he doesn't seemed effected by it, the only thing I keep getting out of him is his constant twitching...What's up with this guy?

"Put me down! I could walk you know!" He chuckled evily.

"Kay kay." Without warning he just flopped me onto the floor, falling ass first. I groan at the pain then as I got up I was rubbing my sore ass with a small whimper. "Oops, seems like you can't walk without feeling pain. Seems like I'm just going to carry you until you recover." He scooped me up then placed me on his shoulders again, 'Fucking jackass planned that.' I thought as a small tear escaped one of my eyes...I'll have my revenge on this prick soon!

. . . . .

It was about 15 minutes since he dropped me on my fragile behind and I was getting pretty bored being carried around like a potato sack, I was about to fall asleep until he pulled me off of him and set me down on the ground on my feet.

"We're here." I faintly nodded then softly waved his hands off my shoulders, I heard a loud growl which made me cock my head towards that direction...Someone was battling...A guy in orange and a guy in yellow...They were inside a seperate room from us but I was able to see them threw a glass wall. Both of them wearing something to cover their faces, The yellow one was wearing a white mask that had black lips that resemble human lips and black eyes, eyebrows arched as if they looked surprised...The orange one was wearing a hoodie and what looks like a ski mask with red eyes and a red frown, both of them were slighty damaged and holding a bloody kitchen knife.

"Oi Hoods, You okay?" The orange one nodded, He was holding his arm. I heard a chuckle escape his mouth.

"HEY MASKY!!!" I saw both of them moved of their head towards us, as soon as their gaze met ours they started walking towards us, Opening an slightly invisible glass door.