SCENE 5

THE DUE DOUBLE DATE

As per SiMi 's plan both couples plan to go on a double date !

Sid and sanju have already left for their place and were enjoying at the best ! 👌

AT THE ACADEMY

Monami still dressing up in a super hot black saree with all the wet hairs sticking up on her face and making all sulking expressions as she's not able to tie up her dori of her backless blouse, frustrated with her failures monu calls up for sumanjii....

Sumanjiiii.... Sumanjiiii jldi ayeee na please meri thodi help krdo na 😢 🙏 😭 sumanjiiiii....
Monu pleases with her baby face and turns back to her mirror 🪞 and gets ready for her big night.

*tring* *tring*  phone bells starts ringing...

Helloo???..... monu replies.

Kaminiiiii ....... abhi thak academy mein hain???? Kya karri hain ????  Sid all frustrated yet happy she's late . 🤭

Sunoooo  ab late hogaye tho late hi anna... koi jldi nhi hain 🤭 apni wali ko Thad ne ke liye time bhi milgaya usko ! 

Monu still keeps talking....

Footsteps approaching her and her whole body freezes as his fingers slightly strike up on her bare skin and he slowly gets closer to her and murmurs into her ears ....

'Rani sahibaa ap agar aise late hongi tho hum date edar hi manadenge ' with a hot smirk on his face leans into her and gives a 💋 on her neck .

Monu being all blushy turns to his side and looks straight into his eyes -

Monu in her husky voice calls him 'Karan...

and within seconds he comes crashing onto her lips with a smooth 💋 by placing his hands on her bare waist and bringing her closer to him !

Feeling in the long kiss monu brushes her fingers into his hair making the kiss more hotter and sexier! 🔥

After a minute both break the kiss and start blushing 🔥🤭  karan hugs her hard and lties up her dori and both leave for the date.

*just for the info sid ka call cut gaya tha couldn't write it there coz it would break my flow of writing * 🤭😂  agar suntha tho monu ko zindagi bar chedega 😂😂