SCENE 7

AT KARAN's HOUSE

Sid , Bala, faizi, sanju , Chitra,  sumanji, premijo, ustadji and rest of the members have come to karans place for a gathering.(which is a surprise for someone)

Baby- monuuu didi app mujhe yaha kyu leke ayyi hain mujhe chachu ke saath kelni hain !

Monami- baby chachu thode busy hain jab free hojayenge ap ke hi saath kehlenge.  Ab hi ke liye ap mere best friend ke saath kelo with a cute smile both look towards sid for a game .

Sid takes her and keep her distracted in playing games.

Bala and rest of the team starts decorating in the living room.

IN THE KITCHEN

Monami- karaannnn.....

No response

Karannnnn....

Karan - fully engrossed in watching a cooking video on how to make biryani on YouTube.

Monami comes from behind and scares him which makes her laugh where he looks at her with a sigh on his face.

Monami- while laughing cutely ,'kya hua special agent karan shergil sab kuch tho badi asani se perfectly banathe ho , phir yeh biryani kya cheez hain ' ! says with a smirk on her face.

Karan - nodding his head in disbelief and his cooking skills worries him that he ignores the flame which was high and later burning his entire vegetables.

With lot of disappointment on his face Sighs and steps aside .

Like always monuuu being a supportive girlfriend Karannnnn pokes him in his arms coz he was in no mood to talk...

Karaannn  chodo bhi hum dono phirse try karenge na ab Tum itni sad maath ho ! I'll help you 🙂 says monami with cute pout on her face .

Karan easily gives in and starts doing the cooking procedure as how monu asks him to do.

During the procedure for preparing biryani-
While they add rice in the vegetables mixture and wait for it to cook.

Karan suddenly grabs monami and traps her from the kitchen slab and says, 'ab bathao kuch bolri thi ki mein kya kar saktha hun? ' with a naughty smile on his face and slowly leans into her and both of them give in to a deep kiss 💋 while she places her hands around his neck making the kiss more breathless....

*Sid throws a plate hence making the sound*
A loud sound has been heard and both of them break their kiss and adjust themselves by moving far and feel shy.

Sid- uhhmmmm mujhe laga yaha biryani Pak rahi thi but yaha tho kuch aur hi pak raha hain ??!! giving all the goofy expressions to both monami and karan .

Both feel shy and monami drags sid out from the kitchen and karan starts placing the food on the dinner table for the guests.

Later in the living room all of the gather and gives surprise to baby since its her HAPPY BITYHDAY !!!!

KARAN BABY AND MONAMI all 3 of them cut the cake with the birthday girl as Bhabhi clicks a family portrait of them together with tears in her eyes.🥺

Later in the evening all have dinner together which was specially made by karan himself! 🤭😝