I'm so pressured...

Hello there little blueberries (●'▽'●)ゝ,so...I'm thinking of making my face reveal sooner since it's been bothering me (I've been bothered with stuff so it's normal,don't worry) -ever since I made an announcement on my conversations and three people say yes but they said that it's fine if I don't want too,so me and my instinct as a caring child,I reply that I'm gonna do it on my birthday. My birthday is close and I have some places to attend too because I have to go to the church near our house and my classmates (I hope) -r gonna be there too to pray three prayers and we have to dress in white. (Like,white dress for girls and white shirts for boys.) 

And the thing is...I don't have any white dresses in my closet so me and my mom had to go shopping for a white dress and it's pressuring me a lot like I had to do a face reveal,I had to memorize three prayers,me and my mom had to buy me a white dress and most importantly for u guys is that I have to upload a lot because our break is pretty close and after that I'm on 6th grade! (I know,I'm pretty young to write a book on wattpad.)

I'm not really exited for that because as people r getting older,it's getting harder. Like u had to work hard to get good grades to achieve something that u wanted for a long time but u don't have it now because ur still young to pay for it or don't have knowledge to use it. 

But enough explanation and I had to calm down a bit since panicking is not gonna help so I'll see u guys next time,bye and have a nice day.😊

296 words.