Chapter 4

Stella

"𝕾he's finally awake, isn't she?"

" Yes, boss. I did all that you asked for."

I opened my eye a little, trying to understand what happened. 𝘞𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵? 𝘐𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦. 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨? 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴... 𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵...

"What is going on?" I asked, not expecting an answer.

" You are here for questioning."

"And what gave you the assumption that I'm going to answer."

"You'll see."

𝘏𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘴. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥. 𝘐𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘮'𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘶𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰.

"What is your name?" He looked dead serious. Well, it won't hurt to have some fun in a while.

"Why?"

"I said I am the one that asks questions here."

"And I'm saying I won't answer any of them unless you answer my questions."

"Ethan! Come help me a little" A tall, masculine guy walked towards me. 𝘏𝘮𝘮... 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘳, 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘶𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵, 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘴, 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘰, 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘭𝘺. 𝘐𝘧 𝘪 𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦...𝘩𝘮𝘮...

"Yes, boss."

"Untie her."

"But boss-"

"Do as I said. As far as I know, I am the boss, right?

Without another word, the guy untied me and helped me get up on my feet.

"Thank you. Now leave us alone."

Ethan quickly turned around and started to walk towards the door. I'm guessing metal and soundproof. He mouthed something to me on his way out. I think he said 'good luck' or something like 'watch out. I don't know which I like more. They both sound equally scary. Plus I don't want to be alone with this cocky guy that just needs me on his team to betray and leave me behind when he is done with me.

" So? What do you want from me?" I asked impatiently. I need to get out of here.

"Just a couple of questions. Then I'll let you go" 𝘓𝘪𝘦𝘴.

"Ok? So what are your questions?"

"Awww, look at you. You wanted so bad to be alone with me that you even let a pan fall on your head," he smirked. 𝘏𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥. 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Get on with your questions or ill have you killed in a couple of minutes." I warned.

"With what? I got all your weapons removed. Especially the dagger on your thigh. I'm not that dumb you see."

𝘠𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦. 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵. 𝘋𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶?

"Ok and? You think I can't fight without my weapons?"

"Against me? Hah! You will lose in the blink of an eye."

"We'll see about that. Don't forget about the bullet that almost killed you."

"That doesn't count. You caught me off guard. Try again sometime."

"Anything that doesn't benefit you doesn't count right?""No.""Proved my point.""Just shut up and answer my questions."

"You gotta answer them before demanding me to answer." 

𝘔𝘺 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩.

"Haha. Very funny." another eye roll. 

"Who are you?"

 "Roll your eyes back a little more and you may find a brain there. Wait what am I even talking about, there was never one, to begin with." I joked as I let out a little laugh.

"Laugh a little more and ill slit your throat open. Answer the question. Who are you?"

"A person."

" Answer it properly. Who are you?"

" Queen Elizabeth of England."

"And I'm Merlin." 

"Nice to meet you, Merlin."

"Quit playing. Who are you?"

"Ugh, you are no fun. I'm Alex" I lied, hoping to get away with it.

"Stop lying."

"Was I supposed to?"

 "Don't lie to me you a little piece of shit" He glared at me like he just saw through me. 

" Fine, fine. I'm Layla" In a flash, he grabbed me by my neck and pinned me to the wall with a dagger to my throat.

"Didn't I tell you to speak the truth? Or do you want to be beheaded that badly?" His face darkened. 

" Your name. NOW."

"S-S-Stella" I managed to get out. I couldn't breathe.

"Good girl"

 When he finally let go, I collapsed on the ground gasping for air. He looked pleased. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵. 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭. 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦.

"My turn now," I said getting up. " What is your name?"

" Dominic," he said without raising his head from his papers.

"Can you give me the actual reason why I am here?"

"I need to know how you know about the papers."

"Did you change them?"

"Yes."

"Give me the real one."

"No." 

"Why not?"

"Because I don't know your intentions."

"But I need it."

"Sounds like a you problem."

"If I join you and your group of pathetic friends, will you give it to me?"

"Maybe."

"Don't tell me maybe. Give me an exact answer."

"Ok."

"Ok, what?"

"I'll give it to you, under one condition."

"Depends on the condition."

"You help me find the solution for it."

"Deal."

 "Deal."