Chapter 15

Cheryl and Toni enjoy their spa day together, and Veronica decides to have a little party.

---

Those days spent alone with Cheryl were something dreams were made of. They used a few of Toni's other coupons. Cheryl really loved that gift. They still have 3 whole days alone before Jackie and Anthony would come back home.

They called every night to be sure the girls were okay.

The plan for this day was spa day. They both needed to relax after the last few weeks. The next day they had the party with Veronica. Toni was not so happy about it, but Cheryl insisted and she couldn't say no to her.

Cheryl woke up early, she knew how much Toni loved her sleep, so she tried to not wake her up. It was cold outside so she didn't want to go out. She used the Skip app on her phone to get some pastries delivered. While she was waiting for the delivery, she started the coffee machine, started to cook some bacon and cut some fresh fruits.

She was only wearing Toni's T-shirt and her panties. The T-shirt was just short enough to just show the curve of her butt.

Toni woke up in a cold and empty bed. She groaned and rubbed her eyes. She put on some pyjama pants since it was a cold morning. She could hear someone in the kitchen. She entered the kitchen to see her very hot girlfriend cooking dressed like that. She approached Cheryl, put her hand on the back of her thigh and slightly moved it up to her ass. She kissed her shoulder and her neck. She could feel Cheryl shiver under her touch.

"Bon matin, mon petit amour." She turned around to give Toni a kiss.

"Morning baby, you look hot."

"I'm just wearing my pajamas T.T. " She knew she was hot and she was having a lot of effects on her girlfriend.

"Well this outfit does things to me." She gave her a quick peck.

"I'm always doing things to you. Am I right?"

"Yeah you're right. Maybe I could show you what you do to me after breakfast?"

"Not today T.T we have a busy day ahead." She heard the doorbell ring. She gave Toni a kiss before turning back to the oven. "Could you take that T.T?"

"Of course babe." She opened the front door, thanked the delivery guy and took the bag. She came back to the kitchen. "Do you want me to put that on a plate ?"

"S'il te plait." She put a plate of scrambled eggs on the table. She made their coffee and brought the mugs to the table. "Bon appetit T.T."

"Everything looks delicious. I love you."

"I love you too." She sat next to Toni. "I'm very excited for this massage."

"Me too. We deserve that. "

They ate breakfast, talking about their plans for the day. They will have a couple's massage, facials, spend some time in the spa and they will grab some dinner after.

They cleaned the kitchen after breakfast, then went into the bedroom to get ready. "T.T should we make a reservation for dinner tonight?"

"Is there a place you want to go in particular?" She tied her hair in a high ponytail.

"I looked up on Google and there's a nice little bistro real close to the spa resort."

"That's good with me baby. You wanna call to make a reservation?"

"Yes baby." She made a phone call to reserve dinner. "All done T.T."

"Thanks babe." Toni put on some black joggers and a crop top that showed her hips.