Chapter 3 : The Vision

A/n I just wanted to say that I won't be having an uploading schedule. Since I know that I won't follow it that well. And if you have any ideas for this story then PLEASE feel free to comment or DM me. I don't want to risk getting dry on ideas anytime soon. And I'm trying to have a wordcount at the LEAST of 800 words. (short I know) Enjoy. (Please read my other stories written by my sister. "Who to choose"is a newsies story, really good and I'm proud of her.)

Camilos pov

I still couldn't believe she was here. It had probably been ten minutes since I left my beauty alone. I was quite sad that I had left her, but I was doing this for her. I needed to find tio Bruno to ask him to look into the future. I needed to see if she got someone else and if tio Bruno knew my beauty. It was a slim chance that she had a crush on tio bruno, but I won't let him have her.

I walked out to the guests and shortly after that I saw tio Bruno talking to Abuela, as I walked to them Abuela left to be somewhere. I walked up to tio Bruno and said.

"Hey tio, do you happen to know Isabellas new friend by any chance?" I asked trying to smile.

"Oh hi Camilo, no I don't know her. Why do you ask?" Tio Bruno said and there was a sense of curiosity as he answered. I shifted my weight on my feet.

"I had a dream about that girl, I'm just curious about who she is. Also I have these new feelings about her." I replied. Leaving out what the feeling I have for her actually was.

"Is that so? I guess you have a little crush on her then." Tio replied with a smile on his face.

"Sort of I guess..." I muttered.

"Can I ask you for a favor tio?" I continued looking him in the eyes.

"Sure, what do you need?" he replied while smiling.

"Could you look into the future for me?" I asked seriously. Tios smile fell off his face and he became rigid. He still didn't like looking into the future hence he "left" all those years ago. 

"What do you want me to look for?" He asked now suspicious of my request. I couldn't blame him. This was the first time I've asked him to look into the future. He is probably afraid to see my reaction to it if it's bad news.

"I want you to look for her future husband." I said looking him dead in the eye and all the color in his face disappeared.

"Ca-Camilo, why do you want to know that? I mean...I could look into the future and see it for you but are you sure?" He both asked and reassured carefully.

"I'm just curious about who she will marry. So I will know if I should shoot my shot or let my feelings for her go out the window you know?" I said and tried to smile. Hiding my annoyance. 

"I'll see what I can do. But remember, you can't change the future unless something drastic happens. Okey?" Tio said trying to sound as serious as possible. I turned around with a big grin on my face.

"I understand tio. You can't change the future unless something drastic happens." I said and left him. I had to go watch my flower. Making sure she didn't talk to any boys or else I would have to make something drastic happen. 

Brunos Pov (hihihi surprise)

I grew concerned over Camilo's request to look into the future. Now that I think about it maybe I shouldn't have told him about the drasticly-changing-the-future thing. Yet I did and I know that you can't change the past. But I better get this thing over with. So I walked to Antonios room. (He lets me use it as a visioncave since my got destroyed.) 

I made a circle of sand and built four fires and began. The sand turned green and I saw Y/n, she seemed happy. It was her wedding day, no clouds in the sky and happy faces could be seen everywhere though her soon-to-be-husband wasn't Camilo.

It was the fishlady's oldest son, Andrew. I saw them kiss at the altar and they had three kids...But then Camilo came into view...He took Y/ns wrist and tried to take her with him. It didn't seem friendly either. Suddenly he was stopped by Andrew, Camilo fought him and Andrew fell to the floor...Dead. I saw him take Y/n and that is where I stopped the vision and the sand fell to the ground and a green glass pane was summoned in my hands. It was a picture of Camilo taking Y/n.

Then I realised....Camilo didn't have a crush on Y/n...He was obsessed...Or at least getting there...

A/N 

I'm literally freaking out...OVER 100 READS ALREADY?!?!? You guys have no idea how much this means to me... But please vote and feel free to give me some ideas since I don't have a plan over how this story will go. And PLEASE read the other stories on my page. (My sister wrote it.)

See you soon x