Luke and Liam

*NSFW warning*

Luke walked into his room and threw his backpack onto his bed before walking into the bathroom to shower before his best friend, Liam came over. A few minutes later he walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist only to see Liam walking towards his room. They both stopped in their tracks for a second, then Luke ran back into the bathroom and threw some clothes on. 

Luke walked into his room where Liam was sitting on the bed and looked away from him. Liam got up and walked over to Luke, reaching his arms around him to close the door, and staying in that position so Luke was pushed up against his bedroom door. 

"Don't worry," Liam whispered, grabbing Luke's face, "I won't say anything about it. As long as you don't say anything about this," Liam moved closer and pressed his lips against Luke's. 

Liam pulled away and saw that Luke's face was bright red. Before either of the boys could say anything, Luke pulled Liam back into a deeper kiss, tangling his fingers in his best friend's hair. 

Luke pulled away and said "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to do that," as Liam moved his hands to the other's hips. He kissed Luke again softly before asking, "Do you want to keep going?" Luke nodded and slid his hands under Liam's shirt. 

"Can I?" Luke asked. Liam nodded and Luke took off his shirt. Liam took off Luke's shirt and started kissing his neck softly, causing him to gasp slightly. Liam moved in closer, pressing his body against Luke's and feeling the other begin to grow hard. Liam kept going, leaving a few hickeys and causing the other to buck his hips against him. 

 As Luke began to grind on him, Liam decided to do something he rarely did. He took off his binder. Luke knew that Liam was trans and had even seen him in a binder, but Liam rarely let anyone see him without a binder. He felt safe with Luke and comfortable enough to not bind around him, plus he wanted to feel Luke's skin against his own.

The two walked over to the bed and Liam helped Luke out of his sweatpants and boxers before pinning him to the bed. Liam kissed the other deeply as he went back to grinding up against him. Liam couldn't take it anymore and started grinding back. 

Luke pulled the other down and whispered "I want you," into his ear. Liam pulled back for a second to take off his pants and boxers, before lining his hole up with Luke's dick. 

"Fuck, Liam," Luke gasped as he bucked his hips up into Liam, who was grinding down on him. Liam left hickeys all over Luke's neck as he tangled his hands in Liam's dark hair, pulling him down towards him.

"Fuck I'm close," Luke moaned. Liam started going faster as the other finished inside him. Liam finished and then laid down on the other's chest, covering them with a blanket before they fell asleep holding each other.

A/N
I know this is the whole friends to lovers trope but I like it so...
There are more parts to this!