Benji and Leo

NSFW WARNING

The two boys found a hallway that was pretty empty and headed to the bathroom. Benji kissed Leo deeply and slowly moved to his neck. Leo took off his shirt to give him better access and covered his mouth with his hand to keep himself quiet.

Benji got on his knees and looked up at Leo, who just nodded. Benji took off the other's pants, then put his tip in his mouth and swirled his tongue around. Leo couldn't help it and moaned quietly.

"Shhh," Benji whispered, not wanting to get caught. Leo leaned against the wall the gripped the other's hair tightly.

Benji kept going, gradually getting faster and putting more in his mouth.

"Fuck, I'm close," Leo whispered. Benji kept going until the other came in his mouth.  He stood up and kissed Leo deeply as they tangled their hands in each other's hair.

"We should probably find everyone before they look for us," Leo said, still panting. Benji nodded and helped the other get dressed.

They walked back to the auditorium in silence as Leo tried to keep his composure. Benji finally broke the silence by whispering "I'm hard as fuck." Leo giggled a little before kissing the other softly.

The two walked back into the auditorium and realized they were behind schedule and there were still two groups left. They sat down and began to watch the first, as Leo set his hand on the other's thigh to tease him.

"You're killing me," Benji whispered in the other's ear. After the performance was over they slipped back to the bathroom knowing they had about 20 minutes to spare.

Benji pushed Leo into a bathroom stall and started grinding against him.

"Needy, huh?" Leo teased. Benji nodded and whined a little bit. Benji needed Leo badly. Leo felt himself start to become hard again.

"Just fuck me please," Benji whispered in the other's ear.

"I don't have... ya know.." Leo said quietly.

"It'll be fine," Benji said, desperate for the other to be inside of him.

"Here," Leo said, pushing his fingers into Benji's mouth. After about 30 seconds, which felt like hours to Benji, Leo pulled down the other's pants and inserted one finger into him, causing him to gasp. Leo kept going, adding another finger and attempting to stretch him out.

Leo pulled his own pants down and lined himself up with Benji's hole. Benji moaned quietly, immediately slapping his hand over his mouth. It took everything in Leo not to moan. He held onto Benji's hips tightly, thrusting into him slowly.

"Harder," Benji whispered. Leo shushed him and thrusted harder and faster. The two kept going, trying to make as little noise as possible to avoid getting caught.

"Ah Leo fuck," Benji whined quietly before cumming everywhere. Leo bit his lip to keep himself quiet before finishing inside the other boy. They both got dressed before hurrying down the hall hand in hand. They made it to the auditorium just in time for awards.

"Where were you guys?" Liliana asked. "Oh um, we decided to go get food before awards," Leo said, nudging Benji when he started giggling at the lie. 

"Mhm, sure," Leo's other friend, Jackson, said, motioning for Leo to sit next to him.

A/N:

Honestly I'm not sure what this is but it's fine. Part 3??