Luke and Liam (Part 2)

NSFW WARNING

Liam was sitting on his bed doing homework the next Friday night when he heard his phone. He grabbed it and saw a text from Luke; "My parents aren't home, want to spend the night?"
He hadn't been to Luke's house since that one night when they'd had sex, and they hadn't really talked much since that either.

"Yeah sure, be there in 20," he answered, closing his computer.
After he got a few things together, he grabbed his keys. "I'm heading to Luke's place, I'll be back in the morning," he said to his mom before getting in his car.
Liam walked straight up to Luke's room like he always did and saw him laying in his bed watching Tik Toks.
"Oh hey Liam, " he said as he put down his phone and moved over to give him space. Liam laid down next to him.
"Do you want to talk about what happened? Is that why you invited me?" He asked.
"Well kinda.. I do want to talk about that but that's not the only reason I asked you to come over."
"What do you mean?"
"Well my parents aren't here so we can do whatever we want," Luke said, smirking. Liam blushed.
"I like you as more than a friend, I have for awhile now," Luke started. "But I didn't know if you were gay and didn't want to ruin everything."
"I've liked you for awhile too but didn't know how to tell you, especially since I was scared to ruin our friendship" Liam said. "So what is this?" He asked. "Are we just friends, was that just a one time thing, or are we more?"
"I want you to be my boyfriend," Luke said quietly.
"I do too," Liam replied.

Liam laid his head on Luke's chest as he put on a movie.

After about 20 minutes they started getting distracted. Luke kissed Liam, who moved into his lap. Luke put his hands on Liam's hips and started kissing his neck. Liam whined softly and gripped tightly onto Luke.

"Aw, someone's needy, huh?" Luke teased. Liam nodded.

"Use your words baby," Luke demanded with a smirk. Liam looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Honey, I need you to tell me what you want so I can help you," Luke said.

"I want you," Liam said shyly.

"Yeah?" Luke teased, slowly rubbing his boyfriend through his pants. Liam let out a soft moan and started grinding on Luke.

"Fuck~" Liam moaned, picking up the pace.

"You're so hot baby," Luke said with a smirk.

"More~" Liam whined.

"Mh, not yet," Luke teased, holding his boyfriend still. Liam let out a loud whine.

"Please, please touch me," Liam begged.

"Aw how can I say no?" Luke gave in and helped Liam get undressed, slipping inside him, still holding him in his lap. Liam started bouncing on Luke's dick as he bucked his hips up into him.

Liam moaned loudly and dug his nails into his boyfriend's back as he finished.