End Of Episode 3.

Jake's POV

Me and Tommy are just walking out of Kira's concert. Damn She's bloody Brilliant. Almost as good as the time me and Tori did Karaoke at a party to commemorate the end of Lothor.

I think Kira likes me. I don't care though, the only girl I care about is Tori. I ruined it with her. She wanted me to stay with her, but I couldn't, my dad and mom had job opportunities they couldn't pass up and dad finally had a lead on the Dino Gems. I couldn't just leave them, after what they have done for me. If only I still had my powers it could help the new rangers with their task. Sadly, The Decadriver was cracked and unstable. It could only take one final battle and I used it on Snide. My arch-rival who took away my memories. I still Remember it to this day.

I was fighting Snide unmorphed. Snide says,"Look likes your power is no more Decade." "It still has some power I will Destroy You."

In the mind scape.

'Work with me Vice.' 'Never. I don't save lives.' 'You Baka. Wait. He will destroy the world before you if you don't work with me to stop him.'' 'Grr. That's my job. Let's do this Jake.'

Out of the mindscape.

One eyes glowing red the other is glowing white. "We destroy you. Henshin."

(Not the full Henshin)

He shot a few lasers at Decade. Whilst Decade turns into Kabuto. This starts a speed fight between D-Kabuto and Snide.
(Cue music).

D-Kabuto punches and roundhouse kicks Snide so he is on the ground. Snide gets back up and slashes D-Kabuto. D-Kabuto Grunts in pain. Snide decides to choke him and throw his helmet to the floor. D-Kabuto sees Snides chest isn't being protected and decides to punch him int he gut. Then does the Kabuto Rider Kick.

(From 2:26 to the end).

The monster explodes and he is forced out of the belt as he sees it is sparking and drying up.

It now looks like.

(With Cracks and sparks all over The driver and Booker

(With Cracks and sparks all over The driver and Booker. Well not the whole thing).

It shocks him so hard he has to drop it and he then felt the pain of the shocks when it was on him. He fell to the floor and collapsed.

He woke up in bed and Tori Next to him with her wrapped all around him. 'She looked so cute' He thought. He kissed her forehead and got out of her grasp. He then proceeded to get ready for the day.

End of flashback.

Jake's POV

I sigh. I want to feel the rush of being Decade again. I can't speak to Vice anymore. I hope it's not because he is dead. Maybe the Decadriver breaking, shocked me too hard that it killed the demon inside of me. I hope not.

Suddenly I felt something grab me. Ahh. It's the tyrannodrones. Luckily, I learned all sorts of Martial arts and could beat them until something shot me in my kneck and I passed out. They took me to their lair.