𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣

nessas pov

I wake up to a cold and empty definitely not normal the sun peeking through the black curtains hanging on the walls me and Jaden have been together for three years now and there hasn't been a single day where I've woken to a cold and empty bed I check my phone no new notifications strange I grab my robe putting it on as I walk through the house its empty except for a note left on the fridge I go over and read it feeling a bit relieved.

nessa, got a call from the studio somethings wrong with one of the songs should be a quick fix if im not home and your awake call me, love jaden

i open my phone pressing on jadens contact and it begins ringing "my love your awake" "yes i am also im not used to waking up to a cold bed" "not something youll have to get used to ive picked up breakfast on Melrose im headed home now" "okay i love you" "i love you too ill see you when i get home"

I get dressed and bursh my hair doing my makeup after once im done I hear the door open and run our of our room and into the living room I run into jadens arms he laughs picking me up "someone missed me" "I will kill you if I ever wake up to a cold bed again I mean it" "it wont happen again I promise im gonna take you out tonight to make up for it" "sounds good" I say into his neck h e sits me on the couch handing me my breakfast.

after were done eating the doorbell rings and Jaden goes to answer it I smile when I see sab walk in "wanna go get our nails done" "sure I need a new set anyways I'm sorry babe I should just stay here" "nessa go have fun just be back in time to get ready for our date tonight" I smile and peck his lips I try to grab my purse but Jaden takes it and hands me his card "its on me go get whatever you want even if its your expensive extensions and dye"

Its been almost an hour since me and sab left we got our nails done and now I'm dying my hair back to brown its been red for almost 3 months and its so boring I'm currently waiting for the dye to work as I sit in the chair I get a call from Jaden "hello baby" "hi my love how's everything going" "good" "that's amazing I just wanted to let you know that if you see an expensive charge to my card don't freak out okay" "Jaden what's going on" "you'll figure out later I promise" with that he hangs up.

its been an hour and the dye is currently being rinsed from my hair afterwards they shampoo and dry and style it for me I walk out of the salon feeling better than I did before we head back to the apartment and sab drops me off and I walk in to Jaden holding a bag in his hand "I figured you could use something new to wear tonight so I went shopping for you he hands me the bag and I walk into our room and get dressed wow im speechless as I look in the mirror.

It's so perfect it fits all my curves just right i style it with some black boots and a diamond necklace and refresh my makeup a bit.

as I walk out into the living room I greeted by Jaden wearing a suit "Jaden why so fancy" "I only want the best for you now come on were gonna miss our date" we leave the apartment and I'm greeted by a  Maserati Ghibli in the drive way "don't ask questions" Jaden says opening the door for me I've never driven in a luxury car like this in my life I buckle up as Jaden closes my door and enters the other side we take off.

we arrive in a strange parking lot "here put this on ill guide you the rest of the way" jaden says handing me a blindfold I put it on choosing not to ask questions and trust him he helps me out of the car down some steps and then unblindfolds me we are on a dock and theres a candle light dinner in front of us we both sit down but something seems off the whole dinner is quiet too quiet after we finish eating jaden grabs my hands from across the table "lets go look at the sunset" he says his hadn on my waist.

I don't pay attention as I run down the dock happily looking at the view sunsets have always been my favorite but I realize Jaden's not beside me I turn around and gasp when I see him on one knee behind me "nessa" he says holding my hand "I cant wait to spend forever with you your my first and I want you to be my last you came to my first ever concert in las Vegas and I want you to be at my last to be at my side as I win awards to be by my side as I take my last breath i want you to carry our children and be the best mother i know you will be but first i want you to be my wife will you marry me?

"jaden, yes" is all that can come out of my mouth as tears are running down my cheeks he stands up kissing me putting the ring on my finger "i cant wait for you to be mrs. hossler" "jaden i cant believe this im almost as happy as the night i met you" "i dont think anything will beat that night but maybe our wedding" "jaden i was gonna wait but i have something to tell you" i lean forward and whisper in his ear "im late" "wait are you sure" "yes im 6 days late" "have you- "not yet i was gonna wait for you" "nothing can beat this night now your my fiancé and we might have a baby on the way" I smile as we hold each other knowing this will be forever.

okay guys first imagine is out im taking suggestions message me some ideas I love you all have a goodnight its also my birthday and im officially 17!!!