Drunk jaden

Nessas pov
Me and jaden have been dating for three years now and live in our own apartment im currently waiting for him to get home from a boys night out it's about 2am in the morning when he stumbles through the door I get up off our couch and go help him he's obviously drunk even though I've never seen him this way "well hellooo mrs. Hossler" he slurs "jaden I'm not married to you" I giggle helping him through the hallway to our room "youu will be soon don't worryyy" "mhm whatever you say big guy now let's get you to bed." After getting jaden changed out of his dirty nasty alcohol smelling clothes and into pjs I put a trash can beside his bed some advil and water for the Morning afterwards I get in the other side of the bed falling asleep.

Jadens pov
I wake up with a pounding headache and instantly see the advil and water on my night stand and grab it taking the pain medication I get out of bed and into the shower to get rid of the massive hangover and headache I have as I'm in the shower the door opens and I see a bare nessa looking at me as she steps in the shower behind me "you got drunk last night" "I think I'm aware of my actions nessa" "I don't think your aware of- "of what nessa what did I say last night" "you called me mrs. Hossler" she says giggling I turn around and face her "I'm not sorry if you expect an apology for me calling you that your not getting one" "jaden I don't care what you call me" "shit nessa I'll be right back" I say existing the shower.

I walk back in the shower and see her in the corner standing there giving me a questioning look I close the shower door met with the floor as I get down on one knee "I don't care that we're both naked and in the shower right now I've been trying to do this for 6 months waiting for the perfect moment and this feels right I don't care if it's not romantic but nessa will you marry me" "jaden" she gasps "nothing feels more intiment then this moment right here just us alone romantic perfect just us" "yes yes jaden" i stand up kissing her I slide the ring on her finger as I pull away from the kiss I move her out of the corner and against the shower tiles "god damn your so beautiful" "why thank you fiancé" I don't waste anytime as I push myself into her entrance "fuck" she moans gripping on to my back her legs wrapping around my torso bringing myself even deeper inside her.

"I've fucked you so much and yet your still tight for me" I say fucking her into oblivion her head bobs forward due to the intense amount of pleasure we are both receiving I take one of her hands from my back down to her stomach "feel that" I say guiding her hand over the bulge in her stomach "that's me inside you rearranging your guts" she gasps her hand moving from her stomach to my neck making sure she doesn't fall I lift her hips up against me going deeper "faster" she begs "no I will go the speed I want we have all the time in the world and I'm gonna show you off all my life I'm gonna fuck this pussy daily because it's mine forever" she's speechless at my words my cock twitches inside of her as she clenches around me god damn im so close no one has made me reach my high as fast as she has and no one else ever will.

She continues clenching around me her head in my shoulder "im so close daddy" she whispers in my ear at that moment I speed up fucking her faster then I ever have "im gonna cum for you baby release with me on 3" "one, two, three" I feel complete bliss as I finish inside her and her cum covers my cock "god damn every time feels like the first you never disappoint me mi amore you take me so well such a good girl" I praise as I exist her I move to under the shower head letting it hit us but she doesn't move "you okay mi amore did I hurt you" "no you didn't I just don't think I've ever experienced anything like that before my orgasm has never been that strong" "okay well let's wash you up and eat something and then lay down you need rest amore" she nods against me.

After I wash us both off I continue carrying nessa and help get her dressed I then set her down in our bed tucking her in "I'll be back in a minute amore I'm just gonna grab some food" she nods and I kiss her before leaving the room I grab our leftovers from Olive Garden and microwave them I take them out of the microwave after they are reheated and into our bedroom I lay down in bed next to her and she moves until she's laying on my side I hand her food to her and we both eat while watching shameless on Netflix "I love you nessa I hope I didn't hurt you today" "jaden you didn't I swear I'm just tired I have no energy how is your hangover" "it's fine im more worried about you" "I'm fine jaden let's just get some rest" she suggest finishing her food I drag her up my body and turn off the tv as we both get comfortable and fall asleep.