Chapter 2

Sorry this took so long! I'm working on multiple fanfics at once and rewriting one of my oldest ones! Sorry again! Enjoy!~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chuuya's P.O.V

  I flung myself out of the lounge, ready to stab someone as I ripped out my knife from the pocket on my leg. I glared around the room, "WHAT!?" I bellowed loudly.

Atsushi was on the ground, leg bleeding profusely. Large claw marks ran up his leg, ripping part of his pants. Akutagawa was slammed against the wall by a large beast on two legs. Atsushi hissed loudly as the injury healed. The beast snarled loudly, opening its jaws as Akutagawa kicked it in the stomach.

Its grip on his throat tightened as the Mafioso groped around for something to stab it with. Rushing forward, I quickly delivered a harsh kick to its ribs. It released Akutagawa who dropped to the floor, coughing harshly.

"Oi! You little bastard! Why didn't you use your ability!?" I snarled at Akutagawa.

"You try being choked by that thing! It has fucking claws and they hurt like hell!" He snapped back, coughing in between his words.

The beast snarled loudly, long tail lashing as it stood up. Its jaws opened as it bared its fangs, tongue swiping over its teeth, saliva dripping out. "Gross." I thought, flipping the knife.

It suddenly smiled, "Chuuya-San correct?" I was- startled to say the least that it spoke. I thought it was like when the tiger boy couldn't control his ability.

"Who's asking?" I snarled, Dazai stretched out and trotted over to me. The beast giggled, "Just a little friend of mine."

I frowned, "Just answer the fucking question." I snapped loudly.

The beast walked forward, its long tail flicking, "My client, anyways-" It lunged at me, I quickly got ready to stab it or use my ability before Dazai flicked it. His ability activated swiftly, blue light swirling as the beast hissed and dropped the floor.

"OW- BASTARD-" It sat up, now human. It was a woman, probably somewhere in her twenties. She had long hair, a darkish blue. She looked- confusing.

"Osamu Dazai- the ability user who can nullify abilities. God I forgot about you.." She mumbled, rubbing her head. 

I slammed my foot against her shoulder and shoved her to the floor, "Who are you?" I snarled. She smiled, she had quite a few fangs.

"The name is Veloca! I mean, shouldn't you know this? It is in your files." She suddenly  held up the files I had from the Boss. One- peculiar thing I noticed is that she had horns, which was definitely unusual.

"Wha-" Veloca suddenly threw them at my face, yelling "YEET-" as she flung me off. I jumped up as she shifted back into a beast. "BYE LOSERS-" She crashed through the window, the glass shattering and flying everywhere. I rushed to go grab this bastard but narrowly missed as she plummeted towards the ground.

"She's gonna hurt- that's a shitty way to go." Dazai said cheerfully beside me. Veloca suddenly pulled up, flinging out large wings. I slammed my fist into the wall as she whipped around and flicked us off before diving into an alleyway behind a building in the distance.

I glared off in the direction she went as Dazai chuckled, "Damn Chibi! Finally someone shorter than you!" I went to punch him, but he quickly dodged with a big grin. I growled loudly as I tried again, "Growling just makes you more of a dog Chuu Chuu!"