-The Flowers-

It was the next day, and Y/N was walking towards Lucille's dressing room, flowers in hand. They were given to them, by Commissioner Maynott, for Lucille in congrats of her recent show. 
          Red Roses, and Petunias, which were nowhere near her favorite, Water Lilies. With a sigh, Y/N knocked on her door, hearing lots of stumbling around and some murmurs.
          The door opened, and out came a disheveled Lucille, hair poofy, and a worried expression in her eyes. 
“Ah, Y/N, uh, you needed something?” She questioned in her beautiful accent. “Oh, no. Commissioner Maynott came by earlier with these,”
           You motioned towards the bouquet in your hand. “He said there's a note in the bouquet somewhere, I have no idea what It's for, though.” 
She groaned and took the bouquet, showing you a little spot in the flowers, with a note in it. It read, ‘Dear Lucille, would you please accompany me to dinner, tomorrow, 6:30. The Rare Bird. Yours truly, Maynott.’ 
          “See? He never leaves me alone!” She exclaimed, throwing her arms around. “Oh, wow. Hope you don't mind me asking, but I heard a lot of noise in your room. Are you alright?”
          You questioned, worried that she might have hurt herself. 
“Hm? Oh, I'm fine. I'm trying to help out our new stage partner. Have you met him yet?” “Oh, no, I haven't. I can come back in time for our show, and see him then!”
        You two conversed a while, before you heard a guitar playing and some amazing, melodic singing. “Francoeur! I'll be in there! One minute!”