-Showtime-

It was showtime, Y/N and Lucille in their spots, waiting for the curtains to go up. Y/N was on their swing, above Lucille, representing the moon.
           Lucille was wearing a pale blue dress, with wave designs on it. You were wearing a white suit, black vest, and pearls in your hair, resembling a crown.
          She looked up at you and tapped on the floor, getting your attention. A thumbs up was directed towards you, and you sent one back, confirming you had everything ready.
          The curtains went up, and you regained your posture, letting the music start. Lucille started singing, and you heard a trumpet, meaning it was your turn. Singing your lyrics and hopping down from your swing gracefully, you had started to ballroom dance.
           Your boss had told you to start dancing and keep singing, because you had a new stage act who would dance and sing with you. You guessed it would be the man, ‘Francoeur’, that Lucille wanted to introduce you to.
           While singing a long note, another joined in, the stage and audience overflowing with harmonious sounds, and out from behind a curtain he stepped. You sang while looking at him, he had a large frame, and long legs. 
           A hat and mask covering his features, with a white suit and pants. A light blue scarf finishing off the look, and marvelous yellow and red eyes.
          Humans didn't have those eye colors, but you didn't let it bother you, instead walking over to finish ballroom dancing. You could not deny the fact he was attractive, the voice adding to it.