[ 1 . New Job ]

-

[ Note - This will be written in 1st person perspective!!! ;; All animatronics are also human throughout the whole story ]

-

My name is Y/N. I'm 19 years old, and I live in an apartment by myself. For quite a while, my parents have been paying for my food, rent, car, everything. I felt bad, so I decided I would look for a job. I looked for about a month, and found nothing but a horrible paying position at a local coffee shop.

Of course, I didn't take it. I looked for another week or so, and found an open position for a security gaurd at a.. pizzaplex? I don't know. It was called Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. I had assumed it was something for children.

I looked into it some more to get more details. I found out it was a full-time job, and it paid $45 an hour. Now I was intrigued. I emailed the person asking for an interview, and sat by my laptop for a couple of hours waiting for a reply.

2 hours past, and I got an email in my inbox. It was a reply! I eagerly opened it and read it aloud to myself.
"Hello, Y/N! This is Vanessa from Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. I'd absolutely love to have you come in tomorrow for an interview! How does 12 PM sound? Get back to me when you can, thank you! - Vanessa"
Yes! I got an interview! I thought to myself with excitement. I looked at the time on my phone, realizing it's 11:48 PM. How was it so late already?? I wasn't sure.
Before settling down, I eagerly typed a reply to this Vanessa person.
"Hi Vanessa! Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly. And yes, I can do 12, I'll see you there! -Y/N" It read.

I then quickly scrambled to get ready for bed, changing into more comfortable clothing. I plugged my phone in, temporarily setting it on the nightstand beside me. Climbing into my bed, I pulled the covers over me and grabbed my phone once more, scrolling through it for about 10 minutes before dozing off.

-

It was 9 AM when I woke up the following morning. I stretched and tumbled out of bed, making my way to my kitchen to brew myself a cup of coffee. While I waited for that, I had decided to run myself a shower

I turned on the tub, adjusting the water to my preferred temperature. After I tweeked with it for a bit, I pulled the nosel on top of the foset, turning my shower head on. I stripped, and hopped in. The warm water against my bare back felt nice, relaxing.
I washed my hair, body, shaved my legs, and hopped out. I dried off my body first, then moved onto my hair. Ringing it out first, then rubbing the towel up against it til it was dryer. I got dressed, and walked out of the bathroom.
By the time I got back to the kitchen, my coffee was slightly cooled. I finished making it, pouring creamer, some sugar, and flavored syrup into it, and stirred it.

- [ Time Skip ] -

It was now 11:45, and I was on my way to the Pizzaplex. There was horrible traffic, and I was honestly ticked off.
"God, move you jackass!" I shouted pretty much to myself, since the person in front of me obviously couldn't hear me. I honked my horn and couple of times, and they eventually decided to actually start driving.

I arrived at the Pizzaplex, parked, and went inside. It was huge.

-

[ Woah!?? 607 words, great first chapter!!! I'll probably be starting the 2nd chapter right after this one is published so stay tuned!! <33 ]