We were almost there

(Sam=S Freddie=F Michele=M Cat=C Beck=B Jade=J Robbie=R Rex=Rex Andre=A Carly=CA Nevel=N Tori=T Melanie=ME Pam=P)

SAM'S P.O.V

I walked onto the sand and instantly felt calm and everyone was there talking and laughing I ran over to them and hugged them all.

S: what ere you all doing here?

A:lil' sis we wanted to be here for you.

S:why?

J:come on are we not allowed to be with you?

S:ok what gives?

M:here mommy have this.

She handed the Same bracelet that Freddie gave to me when we where just 6 years old where did she find this?

S: well what are we all doing just standing around let's go swim!

F: wait hey Pam,Melanie come here.

P:hi Sammie*she leaned in for a hug I smacked her*

Ok yes I might have hit my mom but that is what she gets when she hurts me all my life and now she expects me to welcome her with open arms and Melanie omfg she was so annoying and stupid like I kick her out of my house for telling me to get rid of my own child of course I am going to hate both of them I broke down in tears and screaming at them.

P:WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!

S:for ruining my life and hurting me physically I have seen like 30 of your boyfriends and they have all thrown beer bottles and fist at me. I will not let you be near my family,both of my children will grow up not knowing you two.

P: I know Melanie told me everything and I just want you to know that I have a job and a nice husband who loves me and do you know who he is? Hey come here.

A man came from around a palm tree and I recognized him it was my dad I had seen pictures lately of him I ran over and .......punched him in the stomach.

S:you left me to live with the worst mother ever I grew up without a father and now here I am 18 years old and pregnant with another baby. Freddie gave me the stare that says that is also my baby.

F: they are your family and if you want them to go I will get them to leave.

S: ok get them out I might forgive you another time but for now I going to need you to leave.

I looked around and I could not find Michele I started crying where is Michele I looked across the ocean and could not find her anywhere my sister and my parents where gone. Carly came up to me and she had a wicked smile on her face that said I have you daughter.

S:what did you do to her.

CA: well idk why you think I took her but yeah I you want her back then I need you to give Freddie to me we where happy when you left or at least I was.

S: no *I gave a look to Tori to call the police* for once I felt happy in life I was not being abused I had great friends and I had a boyfriend who I loved,you just where such a jerk about it and you get everything you want.

I heard sirens and Carly was arrested and they found my daughter in her apartment sleeping thankfully safe and sound.