Zero - ''It may be somehow illegal to be here''

*Allison's POV*
< I am not fucking up. I AM NOT FUCKING UP. > these thoughts were repeating themselves in my head as I got my other leg through the window. After my body got in the small room I took out my phone and unlocked it. The light coming out of it helped me see through the darkness as I waited for my friend, Daniel, to follow my actions and get next to me. After he did so he took out his flashlight, turned it on and we both started looking around.
 "You know, Ally, since it's not my house, nor your house and since we don't have a key it may be somehow illegal to be in here." Daniel's voice echoed around the room.
"It's illegal only if they catch us. And if you continue talking so loud, they'll fucking catch us.'' I hissed to the guy.
  Daniel had been my best friend since kindergarden when he tried to do a move on me while I was having lunch but my sassy little self poured her hot soup over his head. I was grounded of course, and I had to apologise to him, though I was proud of myself for doing it... Well, I did apologise and after a few other moves he tried on me, he gave up and decided that he was okay with being just friends with me. Don't get me wrong,he was attractive then and he is attractive now, every girl in our school likes him and everything but I just don't feel anything towards him except for the brotherly love.
So for 13 years now he had been friendzoned and put into trouble by me daily.
And now let's get one thing straight,Daniel is following my ass in any trouble I get into, but every time I sacrifice myself and say that he's innocent. It never works and they always ground both of us, it's just worth the try.
  After a few minutes spent in searching we found what we were looking for and prepared for our so called mission. Few moments later I was just finishing with the glitter when we heard footsteps coming from Michael Clifford's bedroom.
< Goodness, please don't come here. I can't be caught now I need 5 more minutes, please, please, please > I stood there for a few seconds, praying, not moving at all and listening to the footsteps. I let out a breath as I heard the bathroom door getting shut.
 < Thank you. > I thanked to God, or whoever up there helped me, and started working again. After some time I was ready and started helping Daniel put our things in the bag when the bathroom's door opened and the person, who decided that is alright to go to the toilet at 2 am, started walking away.
We finished packing up so I started crawling through the window in the quietest way I could, but then Daniel decided that it's the right time to fail me and pushed one of the guitars that were near the window to the ground.
  I started swearing under my breath and got out of the house. I helped Daniel do the same thing in the fastest way, because I was already hearing the boys coming to check what caused the noise, but his muscles weren't helping. Through the little free space, that wasn't taken by his body, I saw the door opening, the light getting turned on and the horror that was written on the boys' faces as they saw what I and Daniel did to their posters and musical instruments. They also saw Daniel's legs and were a bit confused at first but then they realized what was happening and rushed to the window but by the time they arrived Dani and I were already running towards my car. I took out my keys while running, so we wouldn't waste any time in the car.
 "I WILL KILL YOU." I heard Calum Hood shout behind me. I started running even faster, my legs aching with pain already. And that was the time I regretted watching Netflix instead of training in the gym.
 Finally, we got to my car, I unlocked it and jumped in it. I decided that it's not the time to think of safety and seatbelts as I saw the four half-naked boys getting closer to my car, so I started the engine and hit the gas pedal. We were rushing through the streets in no time and there was no track of the boys that wanted to murder me.

 ------------------------------------

Oh well,hi. Um this thing here is new and probably the only people reading this will be my bestfriends,hi there ladies,and my mother [oh God,I hope not].If there are mistakes [and I'm 101% sure that there are] just tell me. Comment/Vote idk it's my first story with 5sos i don't expect it to have a huge success or smth