OOP- she gonna die 💀

Nayeon pov:

I just used my brain!! My brain says that me and that Wendys servant have the same group of friends and they just never introduced us... How dare they! Anyhow that Dahyun mini human is about to do the plan I told her yesterday so I'm just sitting here waiting...

OH, THERE SHE IS!!! Ok, ok, hide she's about to go in.. Shes looking at me, so I give her a thumbs up before she walks in, she rolled her eyes. Brat...

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Dahyun pov:

I cannot believe I'm about to do this for my mom's crazy friend. Ugh let's just get this over with...

I run inside Wendys yelling like an idiot, doing what Nayeon instructed of me while everyone looks at me weird before walking out complaining... At least her plan is working. I then look over to the cashier and wink before saying "Call me.~" and running out flailing my arms like a maniac. Shes so paying me back for this!

"Ok I did it, I'm done!" I yelled as I ran towards her.

"Alright but may I ask what the cashier looked like?" She asked taking my mask.

"Sure? He-"

"Ugh it's a boy!? Never mind then." She said holding her hand to my mouth.

"E-EW! Don't put your McDonalds infested hands on my mouth!" 

"You just went on a whole rampage in Wendys about McDonalds being better."

"It was your idea..."

"Yeah, yeah, you can go now kid." She pushed me away.

"OK DONT PUSH ME!!" I yelled running away.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Sana pov:

I decided to take the day off and make a plan against McDonalds and regret life decisions AKA ITZY.. Oh, speak of the devil, their calling. They called me last night as a random number and that's how I got their number... Weirdos.

(Sana is normal print. ITZY is bold print)

"Hey which crazy kid is this?" I asked in the phone.

"The leader, Yeji." She answered.

"Oh then, Present leader?"

"No need to do that just don't be too annoying."

"Ok-" She cut me off.

"Cut the chit-chat, I know it's not Friday yet, but we need you to come to the address we showed you ASAP!"