Closed

I searched for shampoo in the spot for hair in IKEA. I took 5 packs of the shampoo I and my family needed for 4 months. I opened my phone to look at the list my mom gave me. I am lacking 3 things. Vinegar, rice and hair oil.

I placed my phone in my pant's pocket as I moved the cart to go forward and search for the hair oil which is somewhere on the spot for hair.

Someone grabbed all of my shampoos from the cart I was pulling.
"Hey!" I shouted. The guy run away. I was catching up on him then I saw the guy put the shampoos on his cart. 'Lazy guy. Now I have to search for the shampoo again!' I thought to myself returning to my cart. I refuse to put a fight since it would cost more trouble than I am in.

The operator of the shop said "IKEA is closing in 5 minutes. Please pay for your items and leave the shop. Thank you. I repeat, IKEA is closing in 5 minutes. Please pay for your items and leave the shop. Thank you. I repeat, IKEA is closing in 5 minutes. Please pay for your items and leave the shop. Thank you. I repeat, IKEA is closing in 5 minutes. Please pay for your items and leave the shop. Thank you.

The speaker goes on to warn the people who was still inside.

'I can make it. It's just a few items left here.' I thought to myself. 'I should double time' I mumbled while I am mkving quickly to find where the shampoo is. I'm trying to remember where part I picked up the pink shampoo. I can barely think because of the nervousness that I have. My heart beat beats fastly as I started to panic that I will be stuck inside the mall.

I ran to the cashier that was very far away. I grabbed my cart while running. But it was too late, the annoying operator said, Please get out of the store. Were closed. I repeat, Please get out of the store. Were closed. I repeat, please get out of the store. Were closed. I repeat, please get out of the store. Were closed. I repeat, please get out of the store. Were closed. I repeat,

I sat in the side of the store. I didn't know what to do. My heart felt like it was falling in pain. It was my first time trapped here. 'I can get out tomorrow. There's still a tomorrow.' I said to my brain calming the shit out of me.

All the lights went off except for the lanterns and lamps or any source of light that is not connected from the building. I searched for some safe place where no guards can find me.