undecided title

He struggled in the ropes, trying desperately to free himself. His pathetic attempts were useless.

"Fuck.." He muttered to himself, kicking the car seat in front of him. "Where the hell are you taking me!"

"Would you shut up already! Just chill out and enjoy the ride." The driver spoke, they seemed to enjoy seeing him struggle in the backseat.

Before he was put in the car against his will, a blindfold of sorts had been thrown over his eyes, so not only being completely helpless, he had no idea who was kidnapping him.

Which is the whole point.

After what felt like forever to the man, the car slowed to a stop. 'About fucking time, my arms were falling asleep," he thought to himself, just moments before his door flew open. 

That feeling suddenly went away, being thrown out of a car would do that rather quickly.

The man groaned and rolled over on his back. He was soon pulled up by his shirt collar, and his blindfold was ripped off.

The kidnapper was smiling, with a smug look over their face. "Happy now?"

After a few short moments, the man answered, "A woman?!"

She frowned, "What? You thought I was a dude?" The woman then shoved the man back to the ground. "Didn't think you'd find yourself being caught by me, huh?"

"Well yeah- men are usually the ones to do this sort of thing.." He rolled around in the dirt, helplessly trying to get himself upright, but it was again, useless.

"Sexist much? God.. I think I should teach you a lesson, hm? About stupid ass stereotypes?"

"No ma-" He was cutoff, she had slapped him, leaving a stinging, burning spot on his face.

"Shut up! I've had enough of you already." She bent down slightly, reaching for the pocket knife she had slipped in her shoe that morning.

She flicked the knife open, and held it to the man's neck, cutting his skin lightly.

**W.i.p**