Chapter 6: Class Time

Y/N POV

I was sleeping peacefully with me returning to that place again.

Y/N: Here again, what could it be this time.

I walked through the fields of roses where I saw mostly nothing

Y/N: I know how this dream usually goes so let's get it over with.

As I kept going I saw that the roses started to burn into flames.

Y/N: What in the?

I than looked forward and saw Pyhrra lying down on the ground dead with a arrow in her chest.

Y/N: No.

I ran to her and held her close.

Y/N: Pyhrra, Pyhrra please get up! I don't want to lose another person I love!

She than turned into smoke and wisked away into the wind after which I slammed my fist into the ground as flames started to consume the roses.

Y/N: Tell me! Why is this happening to me! Why me! Of all people who have to deal with this. Why Why Why!

I than soon felt a hand on my shoulder where I saw my mom again

Y/N: Mom, why is this happening?

Summer: It's not too late. You can fix this, you can make things better for everyone. You just need to face the fire. Face your demons

She than started to walk into the flames as they went from orange to deep red and as she went deeper into the flames she was nothing more but a black siloete.

Y/N: What do you mean "Face my demons" what do you mean!

I soon rolled out of bed and landed on the ground, with a ack in my back.

Y/N: Gah, my back. What was that anyway.

As I rumbed the back of my head the sun light beaming into my eyes with it being bounced off my mom's medallion, I soon held it in my hands and looked at with my mom in mind.

Y/N: If only you where here, you probably would know. If only.

I saw the others where still asleep and it was 6 am.

Y/N: I'll think about it later. I better get the others up before we're late, and I think I have the right tools for the job.

I went through my suitcase and pulled out a megaphone and air horn. I strapped some headphones on my head and patted them with wool and pressed the button and

Weiss: Gah!!!

Blake: My ears!!!

Yang: I'm up coach!!!

As soon everyone was awake I took of the modified headphones.

Y/N: Good Morning everybody.

They all looked at me a but aerated.

Weiss: Why did you do that!?!

Y/N: Simple, look at the time

They looked and saw it was 6am

Yang: Oh shit! We're going to be late!?!

She ran into the bathroom at light speed with a small trail of fire being left behind her while Blake and Weiss were confused.