Prolouge

Before we begin I want to announce which girls from the maybes list to the main list, hold on let me grab my calculator. Ok 1 + 1 + 2. Oh wait, I can't count! All of them also I'm adding one extra to this harem.

Summer Rose

Now with that let's begin

Y/N POV

I was in a plain land scape with tons of flowers, most being red and white roses. As I looked forward I saw.

Y/N: Mom?

I got up and ran towards her and as soon after I ran into her arms as she hugged me as I cried.

Y/N: Mom, please come back, Dad misses you, Yang misses you, Quill misses you. I miss you.

I than felt her rub my head, I than looked up at her as she rubbed my head and smiled.

Summer: Don't worry my baby boy, your time will come soon but don't worry you won't be alone. I promise.

Soon after she started to fade away into white rose petals

Y/N: Wait come back!

Summer voice: You won't be alone.

The rose petals than formed into Beacon itself as the tower glowed bright white light.

Soon after I woke up and saw I was back in my room. I quickly went through my drow and grabbed my mom's medallion and held it close.

 I quickly went through my drow and grabbed my mom's medallion and held it close

Y/N: Why ( Cries ) why did you have to leave me.

Yang POV

*RING* *RING* *RING*

I punched my alarm clock across the room that it shattered after it hit my wall

Yang: Goddammit! Stupid alarm I was a great dream where me and ny little bro where lewd and frisky~ I think he even called me oneesan in that dream.

Even sence I turned to the "lewd" side I have these kinky feelings for my bro. And if he got a girlfriend that wasn't me...