poroluge..

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

PHOEBE STLINSKI WAS A WELL KNOWN NAME IN BEACON HILLS. Aurora was a perfect child with good grades. she was kind hearted and her parents adored that, but after her mother died her father started noticing how she was too forgiving. He hated how she let people hurt her.

all Noah stlinski ever wanted was to protect his kids, little did her know, everything will be worse once she moves away for college and so does Nathan Argent.

she was the first one of the three stlinskis to pull herself together to make sure everyone is okay. she did not let herself grief.

she graduated early in her junior year, got a scholarship abroad in France and accepted it.

even though it was hard on Noah and stiles they let her go knowing that she will come back.

Noah would never admit it but they needed her to survive, phoebe managed to take care of them and keep her grades high, she made sure they ate well and healthy, made sure to put both of them to bed

even though Noah always grumbled about him being the dad and she is the child he secretly loved it.

Stiles and phoebe were not just siblings, they were best friends. not for once was Stiles able to lie to aurora. aurora always made sure he was feeling well. she made sure that Stiles never blamed himself on their mother's death.

Scott loved phoebe too. he loved how she picked him and Stiles up from the school most of the times and how she always made cookies for Stiles and added extra for Scott. when she was still in beacon hills.

they loved how phoebe sang, danced, cooked, laughed.

so knowing that their adorable, nice and innocent sister is coming back from France while there is a mystery person killing people out there terrified them.

but they were glad she was back, they believed that her coming back will connect them to something normal.

but little did they know what the future held for them.

Adding to the fact that her boyfriend who everyone hated was an Argent and the fact that she had a sour wolf wrapped around her finger terrified them.

__________________

since it was my first book, it was terrible so

I am changing many things in the story line of the book!