suspenders 💄

Hello Hello beautiful readers!!
It's been a while innit? I missed y'all loads =_=
Thankyou so much for 8k reads it means a lot I never thought I'd get even 1k let alone 8k damn I feel over the moon!! All thanks to you all..
Let's get started with another smexy little one shot ;)

Lessgooo....
.

.

(One direction have been performing on stage for past 1 and half hour and Louis' been a proper tease without even trying to be one.. well they call him TTT for a reason.. <3)

Harry: (singing his solo in moments but his eyes are stuck on louis, who, since they've stepped on this stage, haven't stopped jumping and goofing around in his cute little suspenders and tight red jeans.)

Louis: (in a very ecstatic mood because harry kissed him senseless before getting on the stage and he absolutely adores Harry's kisses.) (Feels someone tapping his ass and pinching it playfully. Jerking his head to side to see who did that, smirking when he sees it's just liam.)  "Oii oii, payno." (Winking and thrusting back on liam playfully, his ass looking sinful in those red tight jeans.)

Harry: ( sees the whole interaction with clenched jaw and flaring nose. A small growl leaving past his lips but he covers it with a cough, just grateful that the concert is now over. ) (runs backstage while louis and niall does their daily routine on the stage of acting all tough and gangsta.)

Louis: (giggling with niall as he walks backstage and to his and Harry's changing room, waving goodbye to niall as he opens the door and steps inside.) "Honey, I'm ho-."

Harry: (is infront of louis in a flash, before louis can even complete his sentence, pinning louis to the wall, hands above his head, breathing down louis' neck.)

Louis: (getting air knocked outta himself, gasping and looking up at harry, feeling goosebumps rise on his skin where harry is breathing on his neck, fist clenched in Harry's hold.) " haz, ev-everything okay?"

Harry: (darkly chuckles and pulls back enough to look into louis' slightly scared but very much dilated eyes.) "What do ya think, babes?" (Gripping Louis' wrist tighter in his hold, his breath hitting louis' lips as he talks calmly.) "Do you think I love seeing payne tap your ass and you shamelessly grinding on him? Huh?"

Louis: (gulps and takes a shaky breath, feels himself getting harder and harder from Harry's gravelly  voice and hot breath on his own lips, biting his own lower lip before slowly shaking his head.) "It was j-just fun and games 'azza."

Harry: ( putting his other hand on louis thin waist and slowly sliding it down to his hips and to his ass before gripping louis' ass in his big ring clad fingers and squeezing it hearing louis gasp.) "It better be fun and games. Cause this ass belongs to me." (Pulling louis closer to himself by his ass, their hips colliding, harry smirks and louis let's out a moan.)

Louis: (nodding and burying his face in Harry's neck, inhaling deeply because he gets very overwhelmed when harry bosses him around and claims him but he absolutely loves it.) "All yours, darling. All yours."

Harry: (satisfied with the answer let's go of louis' pinned wrist and trails his hand down louis' arm and pushing louis back a bit before continuing to trail his hand down louis' chest and hooking one finger in those sinful suspenders and pulling them a bit before snapping them hearing louis' hiss and a small moan.) "I like these on you, so pretty for me." (Bringing his hand up and caressing louis cheek softly. Trailing his thumb on louis' lower lip slowly, his pupils dilating just thinking about what those sinful lips had done and could do.)

Louis: (a small blush on his cheeks, looking at harry through his eyelashes before standing on his tipping toes and attaching his lips to Harry's in a very drawn out, sinful and hot kiss.) (Putting his hands around Harry's neck to pull him closer to himself, fingers tangling in Harry's hair on the nape of his neck. Humming in satisfaction. )

Harry: (puts his hands on louis hips and pulls him closer, leaving no space between them. Tilting his head to the side and trailing his hand to Louis ' ass to squeeze it and as louis groans, he enters his tongue in Louis mouth, hearing louis gasp and moan softly in his mouth. Putting his thigh between louis' thighs and hums in satisfaction when louis starts grinding on it.) (Panting and pulling back to take a deep breath.) "Fuck, baby. I need you."

Louis: (looks at harry with dilated eyes, swollen lips, messy fringe and a tent in his skinny red jeans.) (Leans on his tippy toes closer to Harry's ear, softly biting on his ear lobe, before whispering.) "I'm all yours, daddy." {Shhhhh dont judge me plz-}

Harry: (groans and picks louis up in one swift motion before walking towards the bed and softly throwing louis on it, before kneeling between louis sinful thighs...)

(And that's how they spent the rest of their night and well louis might just have to make harry jealous again if he wants to be fucked rough into the mattress.)

.
.

Well well well!!
Here it is ;) a smexy chappie as I said before <3
Hope y'all like it!! Please leave comments and votes mwahh..
Also take a shot for every time I said "sinful" in this chapter ^_^
Hahah take care, loves!!
Until next time..
Fxx