The Void Wakes

-Chapter 7-
By the way, if you smell platonic marriage in the next chapter between Deo, Purpled, Eryn and Tommy welp it's my story plot so deal with it. I'm giving Tommy as much platonic love as humanly possible

Tommy and Tubbo are platonic as well but Tubbo is freaking insane

If at the time I'm using gallows humor well. I'm not going to go over all of the last chapters just so Eryn can get back to speed as we have a lot more plot to get through

Rest In Peace, Techno

After the death of Dreamwastaken, his ashes were collected and promptly handed over to L'Manberg. A gesture of good faith if you will. Not that did anything as L'Manberg spies had already spread their knowledge about the trial to their president who spread the knowledge to the people.

Raging people by way who weren't satisfied with a nuclear fallout death after the news of everything the Essempi Kingdom did behind their back and to their young Founders. No, they want restitution for every single damn crime that the blasted Kingdom committed. Every crime that violated the several treaties and their constitution. They want their revenge. They want their flower, Tommy, to be avenged properly for years of mistreatmemt.

Oh that's right. L'Manberg knows about the Siren. In fact, every single last statue of the traitorous founders were tear down. These statues melt and painstakingly craved by Jack Manifold. Niki's bakery burnt down to the grown with her house. Fundy and Wilbur's home also burnt down but only after all historical documents were removed.

Like the Declaration of Indepdence and their Constitution those being found in their Flower's secret chest room. More historical documents of all of the Siren's crimes in both wars.

Soon enough the traitors' graveyard was built with the new statues. The calling for more then the Siren's and Goat's bodies screaming under the dirt became quite a popular idea.

Oh their flower's statues? There were now murals and new statues of Tommy. His legacy greatly recognized and as well as the need their flower home getting quite strong as well. By the way home as in L'Manberg of course.

Either way, this was Eryn's introduction to L'Manberg in his quest to find the last remnant of his village and best friend or Tommy.

Yeah, if you think L'Manberg is fucked up and crazy then you have greatly voiced Eryn's thoughts. For one they didn't want to get Tommy out of this prison that they are all stuck in. They wanted to trap him up to be their little symbol. That and Wilbur Soot kidnapped his best friend and was probably the one who wiped out his village!!

That and Technoblade is his friend's brother! Also the only one who didn't betray him but left him?! Welp he had to go through the Antaractic to find his friend anyway.

"He did WHATTTTT!!", Techno yells as Eryn sighs staring at the legendary warrior highly rumrored to be immortal coldly.

"I just said that Tommy didn't come to this server out of his free will but Siren kidnapping him and wiping out my entire village aka server. Business Bay being only ones able to escape and I found out that Tommy was alive so I told others and I am first to arrive to this crazy server. Where I find an entire nation wanting to chain my friend up like little bird! So what could possibly be worse?!", Eryn yells dragging the Blood God to his height.

"Sit down. I'm going to explain. Because Wilbur Soot Minecraft has crossed my entire patience and if I could kill him again. Sadly he's safe in hell.", Techno says almost mournful but Eryn can hear the mocking in his voice.

It took around three hours this background story to finish but it only ten minutes for Eryn to become utterly pissed. As for the last three hours, he got to listen to the numerous times that Tommyinnit was tortured by his own family and multiple people on this server. One person specifically being green teletubbie.